Keeping her Low

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electricPuha

Reaction score
I'm growing outdoors here in nz
there is still about 6weeks before we hit 12\12 and ive low stress trained but theyre about knee high im defoliating and taking off laterals and not watering i just want 8-10 buds per plant trying to keep down smell and obvious visuals
Is there a technique i can sorta hold em at current height ?
Thanks

Yep^^^
Carefully without much force , gently bend and tie them down (staked to ground) and tighten a lil every few days. Don't go crazy and bend all at once it will snap the stem stalk.

Even if you snap them, you'd be surprised how resilient this plant is. You can build a trellis at the canopy and start directing growth laterally instead of vertically. Same principle as a scrog net, which is actually common practice in outdoor growing.

Even if you snap them, you'd be surprised how resilient this plant is. You can build a trellis at the canopy and start directing growth laterally instead of vertically. Same principle as a scrog net, which is actually common practice in outdoor growing.
Yes good point Look into Super Cropping ( gentley pinching the stem where you want to bend them over and after you feel the stem crush and go a little soft fold the stem down into postition)

1612357049937.png

Your better off pinching the stem to soften it up and then bending it over. Read about super cropping. It works really good.

Yep^^^
Carefully without much force , gently bend and tie them down (staked to ground) and tighten a lil every few days. Don't go crazy and bend all at once it will snap the stem stalk.

x2 Train them -just like you would a double-jointed (pun intended) girlfriend...:cool:

x2 Train them -just like you would a double-jointed (pun intended) girlfriend...:cool:GFs
I use to tie my GFs down all the time until I lost a few to non-feed conditions.
Better luck next time

Thanks Guys
ive already trained them along the ground about half a metre each side of stem (like LST or manifolding)
but now those stems are getting too high
guess this is why im going autos next summer Lol

I did that in my veggie garden a couple times. Grew Pineapple Express in between my tomatoes and peppers. Kept her about 10" off the ground. Got a pretty good harvest and it was hid from prying eyes.

My dog did bro. I thought it was done. But it came back with a vengeance and bushy as hell.😁
Pineapple Express is a tough plant.

Latest posts

Back