Keeping plants in the ground....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akitaone1

Reaction score
Ok I'm in New York, the weather is already turning to shit. My question is has anyone built a canopy to put over the plants to shield them from this cold rain we will get. I would think they still have 3 weeks or more to finish..also the night Temps are dipping into the high 40s

Ok I'm in New York, the weather is already turning to shit. My question is has anyone built a canopy to put over the plants to shield them from this cold rain we will get. I would think they still have 3 weeks or more to finish..also the night Temps are dipping into the high 40s
I have used a portable 10x10 canopy in the past. I still got some bud rot though. A few people on here use a leaf blower to get water off their plants.

we cover stuff up here but only for frost danger and then we use frost cloth

like others have said , if you do find a cover , keep the air moving

all the best

by the way , what strain are you growing?

Umbrella and Leaf Blower. You can stop the rain but not the moisture caused by the rain so blow blow blow. 😁 :32110marijuana:

If you do not have a blower at least go shake each branch a few times after the has stopped , it will get some of the heavy moisture off

Latest posts

Back