Keeping plants in the ground....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said if it were me and the rain is not straight rain I would remove the covers and blow them dry every so often with blower
The rain today is a fine rain off and on all day, wont stop until early morning if AccuWeather is right. Even still with no rain 54 deg with 85% humidity, just standing around stuffs gonna get wet.

Like I said if it were me and the rain is not straight rain I would remove the covers and blow them dry every so often with blower
So it stopped raining and the bags are off the plants, they look OK. I'm sure the moisture level was high but didn't see any on the plants, how long will it take for bud rot to show?

Doesn't take long my friend. Leaf blower works wonders.

Hopefully they will be fine.
Last yr I dealt with 2 weeks of steady rain and my girl was in the ground. I used umbrella's and a leaf blower. Found one small bud down low that had just got started with bud rot. Removed it and never seen anymore on my plant thank God.
That's why this yr I used fabric pots where I could take them in if needed. So far haven't seen any rain. Had several days of of a 107f weather and they loved it.😁

Last yr was the only yr I had to watch for Bud Rot because it rained for weeks. Normally it rains and the sun comes out and it's hotter than a mother fker and dries shit out quick.

Last yr was the only yr I had to watch for Bud Rot because it rained for weeks. Normally it rains and the sun comes out and it's hotter than a mother fker and dries shit out quick.
This time of year is a crap shoot in New England, next 10 days according to AccuWeather is Mid 60' in the day to mid to lower 40's at night, it's wet in the morning.

Latest posts

Back