Keeping plants in the ground....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't take long my friend. Leaf blower works wonders.
OK so I looked at my plants very carefully today and found 6 areas with brown looked like rot but turned out to be a some kind of cocoon and close to that a hole with a worm not to far from it. So today no bud rot no PM, sugar leaves have a few amber buds are cloudy still a ways to go. Gonna be close his year.

OK so I looked at my plants very carefully today and found 6 areas with brown looked like rot but turned out to be a some kind of cocoon and close to that a hole with a worm not to far from it. So today no bud rot no PM, sugar leaves have a few amber buds are cloudy still a ways to go. Gonna be close his year.
1664734156546.png

Looked at my plants again to day no PM or BR, it's gonna rain again tonight a little and tomorrow most of the day so I'm gonna bag them again see what happens.

Ok I'm in New York, the weather is already turning to shit. My question is has anyone built a canopy to put over the plants to shield them from this cold rain we will get. I would think they still have 3 weeks or more to finish..also the night Temps are dipping into the high 40s
I am in NY as well. Still a couple of weeks out for my first to harvest yet I think. I moved a couple into my greenhouse to see how they finish vs. outside. I use a scaffolding set up with wire mesh scrog. I use a plastic pipe bent into the top of the scaffold and tarp the top. It only goes up as needed. Otherwise it pops off in 30 seconds.
1664913262630.png
1664913262630.png

I am in NY as well. Still a couple of weeks out for my first to harvest yet I think. I moved a couple into my greenhouse to see how they finish vs. outside. I use a scaffolding set up with wire mesh scrog. I use a plastic pipe bent into the top of the scaffold and tarp the top. It only goes up as needed. Otherwise it pops off in 30 seconds.
View attachment 310224View attachment 310224
I think I had at least two weeks to go but you just gave me a great idea for next year. Why can't I make a hoop house from PVC that goes up for Sept Oct, Cheap easy works. Thanks.

If NY goes legal on the growing I have a Good Buddy who lives there and we were talking maybe a hoop house for sept-oct too
They need to sheit or get off the pot in NY

If NY goes legal on the growing I have a Good Buddy who lives there and we were talking maybe a hoop house for sept-oct too
They need to sheit or get off the pot in NY
Last year you asked me about New York Legal pot, They did approve something there but they havent worked out the particulars or how much they are gonna tax this shit into the ground. Cops see folks with weed they just walk away more shit going than that.

Last year you asked me about New York Legal pot, They did approve something there but they havent worked out the particulars or how much they are gonna tax this shit into the ground. Cops see folks with weed they just walk away more shit going than that.
Do you know anyone who had a grow going where five-o just turned the cheek recently?
I told my friend who owns his house already not worth the risk, asset forfeiture is still on the books for weed growing

Do you know anyone who had a grow going where five-o just turned the cheek recently?
I told my friend who owns his house already not worth the risk, asset forfeiture is still on the books for weed growing
No I don't

If I was in NY I would still keep everything on the downlow
I think dispensaries have to be in operation for a year before they talk legalizing Home growing.

Latest posts

Back