Keeping your guard up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

These are some current pics of my Blz grow, I love these girls, looking so healthy, I love the eleven leaflets, anyway last night during my weekly check-up I found a few mites, I will not use any sprays after the buds get this far along, I cut off and disposed of the most offending leaves,and put the 2 worst plants outside,5 plants I could find none, anyway I reset the timer on the blower to run after lights out, gonna chill it down to the low 60s, I put on surgical gloves and smashed a few, didnt find any webs, I had sprayed the DT for mites awhile ago in the other corner, so much for the perpetual grow, It's become a killing thing, the C99 is still bug free????, harvest tonight now for sure.
The BLZ must be at 50 days, I'm just gonna keep it chill and ride it out, there trichomes are very cloudy, but no amber. I did shop vac a few leaves shredded them, lol the other net full of DT, I've got to look over tonight, the bummer is I'm leaving for 3 days, and the girls don't care if I need some time off, I truly believe to be a success at MJ farming you have to always put your plants first,or you pay the consequences!!

P1090015.JPG

P1090014.JPG

P1090011.JPG

P1090005.JPG

P1090008.JPG

P1090012.JPG

the white specks will look a little bronzey colored from an angle. Good Luck MPers

sweet skag!!
hope u get rid of theos mites my cuz jus found some in our grow to. peace [j]

Mites are the worst! Complete starilization after that harvest.

Ha, I think you mite have a problem :rofl:

1 word. Floramite. I drove by Skagit rd today in Thurston County. Made me think of your screen name. Little place called River park there on river. Used to play as kid there all the time.

nouvellechef said:
1 word. Floramite. I drove by Skagit rd today in Thurston County. Made me think of your screen name. Little place called River park there on river. Used to play as kid there all the time.
it is flora's turn, I use Avid and floramite,but this last spray was with forbid,THG had mentioned it to me and I read a thread awhile back to switch up, so i added the forbid to the arsenal. I feel very fortunate I got away with the farm as long as I did this run, Ya clean her up, I like to repaint every two years, that helps kill fungi etc. When I get back I'm gonna bring some plants in out of the greenhouse, I'll spray everything first real good, Get everything going at 18/6 for two weeks, spray once more and trigger them, That should get me through to the next go around, I've got 20 C99s waiting lol.

Latest posts

Back