Kentucky medical marijuana now legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now you have to meet the qualifications for medical marijuana certification from any MD doctor or DO . You have to buy it out of state . For me Michigan is the closest state that will to out of state customers you also have to keep your receipts and show your medical marijuana card to cops if you get pulled over, your allowed to posses 8 ounces in your possession

1/2 pound is pretty good

You have to go out of state to buy weed Michigan is the closest state for me your allowed to be in possession of 8 ounces at a time. Dispensaries don't open in Kentucky until January 1st 2025.i called a dispensary in Michigan and they have weed as low as 59.00 ounce do to over supply.

You have to go out of state to buy weed Michigan is the closest state for me your allowed to be in possession of 8 ounces at a time. Dispensaries don't open in Kentucky until January 1st 2025.i called a dispensary in Michigan and they have weed as low as 59.00 ounce do to over supply.

under $1000 a pound at retail

we are gonna see $10 dollar lids any day now

Weed is just going to keep getting cheaper do to over supply . I'm not a weed peddler but if I was I know where to get bulk top shelf 🔥 weed for 16,000.00 for 50 pounds delivered any where in the nation. In 2 days.
Yup, do what I did. Get a med card plus an extended plant count. Now the fed won't let me own a fire arm and I have landed a spot on the Federal Watch List. Enjoy!!!

Yup, do what I did. Get a med card plus an extended plant count. Now the fed won't let me own a fire arm and I have landed a spot on the Federal Watch List.

In the 80,s and 90,s I was a wholesale distributor the FBI, DEA and IRS teied to send me away but i was blessed no one would testify against me and they didnt have enough evidence to hold up in court im now retired

In the 80,s and 90,s I was a wholesale distributor the FBI, DEA and IRS teied to send me away but i was blessed no one would testify against me and they didnt have enough evidence to hold up in court im now retired
Glad for you....how much fun was it having the Fed breathe down your back?

hey Bud420 , do you know Buzztrout?

AEFA6025-EB5B-41CF-9363-BB1265B64C56.jpeg

Latest posts

Back