Kentucky medical marijuana now legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

78E65146-A70A-43C1-A135-B7F716A62C05.jpeg

Ky is a beautiful state no doubt. I'm from the tri state area. Oh,wv,ky. Meigs county Ohio. Once featured in high times magazine. Which in turn brought helicopters and national guard searches was late summer early fall. Anyways, enjoy your new freedom of medical pot. Monroe Michigan is prob the closest to you. I'm in Cleveland and now and used to frequent there till we went legal and I can now grow. They have decent herb at a place called Jars. Run lots of specialslike 2oz for $100. Hopefully in a few years ky will legalize as well.

If you're in Kentucky and you or someone you know is dealing with health issues that could potentially benefit from medical cannabis, it's definitely worth exploring this new avenue of treatment. The legalization of medical marijuana brings hope to many people seeking relief from chronic pain, epilepsy, anxiety, and other conditions.
However, if you're considering using medical marijuana, it's crucial to follow the legal and medical guidelines in your state. You might want to look into getting a medical marijuana card if you qualify. Having a valid medical marijuana card can open up legal access to medical cannabis and allow you to explore its potential benefits with the guidance of healthcare professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky is a beautiful state no doubt. I'm from the tri state area. Oh,wv,ky. Meigs county Ohio. Once featured in high times magazine. Which in turn brought helicopters and national guard searches was late summer early fall. Anyways, enjoy your new freedom of medical pot. Monroe Michigan is prob the closest to you. I'm in Cleveland and now and used to frequent there till we went legal and I can now grow. They have decent herb at a place called Jars. Run lots of specialslike 2oz for $100. Hopefully in a few years ky will legalize as well.
I went to Ohio University in 1974. Meigs County was my first taste of sinsemilla and a step up from the Colombian weed that was widespread at the time. When folks talk about how strong weed is today, that Meigs county stuff was a powerhouse fifty years ago. It was probably descended from pot grown by the so-called cornbread mafia in Kentucky in the 60's.

Latest posts

Back