Kid Freaking Out Over Computer

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. He's freaking out because he's playing a game online and his computer is running to slow. For the most part he's just swearing at it and wondering why it's running so slow. ;)

It's the damn MS operating systems LOL. I fix these things for a living, I'm much calmer than him. It is scary though, what the hell is wrong with the kid? And who the hell taped him?

md.apothecary said:
I think he might be autistic as well.... lol

Not funny. I think you've got bigger problems than that kid. Kid is just a spaz. He doesn't need cannabis and he sure doesn't need ridilin or any of that crap. He needs a nap. But a nap ain't gonna fix you.

TBG vas is los spreken,
Ha-Ha-Ha the kid knows he is on camera, so I believe most of this is an act of acting out some agression. Trashed his keyboard, what a shiest meister.
Imagine walking in on your kid while they are acting out like this, sheeeeeesh.
There would be some singing in the house that night.

and yes there are multiple languages spoken here on this site.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

GreenMan74 said:
Not funny. I think you've got bigger problems than that kid. Kid is just a spaz. He doesn't need cannabis and he sure doesn't need ridilin or any of that crap. He needs a nap. But a nap ain't gonna fix you.

Are you talking to me?

I said it looks like the kid is autistic, because autistic kids get like that when they are upset or frustrated depending on the severity of their autism. I just finished some classes concerning autism in children.

It is scary though, what the hell is wrong with the kid? And who the hell taped him?

In some of the videos we watched in our studies, parents of children with destructive autism would have to setup cameras in their rooms and such because they would suffer from night terrors and the like. But the issue here is that they probably found he was becoming more and more agitated and upset, and thus left a camera by the computer, IT was probably a webcam which is what might have caused his computer problems (if they really existed) and ultimately could have been what upset him. However, the question is... WHO the HELL released the tape online, and why?

Some are brilliant, others quite reclusive, and some are down right destructive. It's one of those mysteries people can't seem to grasp. :fid:

Latest posts

Back