killuminati420's (late) outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
i wasn't planning on growing outdoors personaly this year but when i was working with a friend who had some extra plush berry, kaboom, g13 pineapple express and jack frost so i gladly accepted them and started a little late garden at the end of june.
sadly the 2 kabooms i had were male, and 2 out of 4 plushberries were male.
leaving me with 4 mature plants, 5 if i count the male i cant bring myself to kill...he's so chill and i think the ladies like his company (idk rlly lol i just dont want to kill him right now, i would feel bad, hes not hurtin anything...yet...)lol
these are the plush berries

PIC_0092.JPG

PIC_0093.JPG

PIC_0096.JPG

PIC_0097.JPG

and heres the g13's pineapple express and the local legend jack frost, all the plants except the male and the jack frost are right at 3', the male and jack frost are at about 2'.

PIC_0095.JPG

PIC_0094.JPG

looking nice, green, and bushy killuminat. what size smart pot are you using for the jack frost?

this is the jack frost at about 2 1/2-3 wks into flower. it gets so frosty so early in flowering its insane, and it just keeps getting more coated as it flowers.

PIC_0134.JPG

PIC_0135.JPG

PIC_0139.JPG

those trich shots look awesome for this early and outdoors, very nice.

maybe jack frost should be on my list next year wats her flowering time here in the west?

thanks bho and dman. i'm really happy with these girls
MM, jack frost normaly finishes around the end of sept/begining of oct.

this is the plushberry in a pot, more sativa dominant but where i have her she gets shade in the morning so is just a bit further into flowering than the larger, in-ground, indica dominant plush berry.

PIC_0136.JPG

PIC_0137.JPG

Wow nice but I hope your neighbors are cool. Seems a little out in the open.

lol theres also a neighbor that lives to the right and looks at them everyday. and another one behind me. 2/3 around me hav bushes between us but everyone minds their own business and are chill.

Killuminati420 said:
lol theres also a neighbor that lives to the right and looks at them everyday. and another one behind me. 2/3 around me hav bushes between us but everyone minds their own business and are chill.

Sounds like a great neighborhood. Plants look awesome. Hope the weather holds out for you so they finish.

Latest posts

Back