Kinda scary these times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, a registered Democrat who plays for the Dallas Cowboys had this to say about the current political climate... 1249600155483.jpg

We talk of cutting social security Ect. But there is no talk of cutting the subsidy's to people like BIG OIL "billions"

How about Sports, Religion and Politics.
Lets see...My Team is the best,,God Who?,,and Obama is a.........Democrate.:D That about covers everything we aint suposed to be talking about,,OH yeah,,forgot Drugs.;)

They are just grand standing if the US ecomony shuts down the world ecomony will crash as well. If like farts in the wind it will blow away.

Hick is going to kick everyones butts when he sees this:p.

its just another political game being played at the little guys expense.

i think if you delete the first post skag, this thread will disappear. ;)

hee heee hee.. thanks ALL.. for using 'good common sense'... :D (something we ain't seeing much of from DC) No ranting, name calling, cursing, in such a potentially volatile subject.
I guess that regardless of our personal political affiliation or beliefs, we all agree on one significant point. ..."Washington has US all bent over the whipping post" :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back