Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres a little update went and toke a few pics gonna pull males Friday and do a full update of all plants and 2 males are in premo spots so I have 2 nice plants for those spots

Here's a female
PXL_20220620_220203012.jpg
PXL_20220620_220205077.jpg

PXL_20220620_220215727.jpg
PXL_20220620_220228790.jpg

They are flowering already? Are they autos? I don’t think my outdoor grows started to flower until mid August. Nice to know so early on though what you have. Nice looking plants.

No they aren't autos they surprised me showing sex early I usually start seeing sex in July and end of July preflower then by end of August mine are 3 weeks or so into flower usually beginning October I'm starting to harvest
My outdoor harvests have always been a battle with rain and cold weather showing up in late September thru October. I need to get out of Massachusetts…

@boo it's getting better not hurting like yesterday went and took the pain and watered them and checked for sex gonna go threw and pull males Friday thanks for asking swelling has went down I go to the doctor in 2 weeks gotta remember to get a updated tetanus shot but anyway how you doing boo

better tonight, my lightning are taking control of their game once again...colorado has a good team but not as good as my boys... ;)...sore from the gym but not as sore as I'll feel tomorrow...glad to see you made it thru the day...you got shots for tetanus right...

Walking thru woods barefoot around here is a definite no no .. but your feet look like Mingos from the old Daniel Boone tele show..

Nice work you've been doin'

Skipped the day of checking on them going to bed early and gonna go check on them and probably just water them tomorrow then nutes on Friday it's been getting up to 95 everyday pine needle covering is helping some

Latest posts

Back