Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm letting go but I'll be back in a few weeks to posting some pictures of buds and them developing.... I'm not posting updates until I feel I should I'm going Ghost mode but I'll be around tho... Ps @oldfogey8 how's the freak shows coming along just jumped on here to send a pm hope you get a male bud ✌️
They are going along. I have them all tied up because they want to grow vertically. They are weird.

Well hears a few pics got dark and couldn't finish the molasses semi flus got the big girl done and a few others I know I said I wasn't gonna post but to hell with that. And here's a few pics from the nightly check
PXL_20220724_004047833.jpg

PXL_20220724_004333386.jpg
PXL_20220724_004621016.jpg

PXL_20220724_004121081.jpg

....... And here's the second run of molasses that was to dark to make it out again don't like carrying flashlight threw the woods great way to get caught. Well bed time for me was waiting on GF but I'm exhausted and got a little good buzz from some homemade fortified wine 🍷
PXL_20220724_011133412.jpg

That's mixture of nutrients molasses etc and here's a alcoholics dream lol
PXL_20220723_231010562.jpg

PXL_20220723_231021449.jpg

Well goodnight everyone ✌️

Well hears a few pics got dark and couldn't finish the molasses semi flus got the big girl done and a few others I know I said I wasn't gonna post but to **** with that. And here's a few pics from the nightly check View attachment 303820
View attachment 303821

View attachment 303822View attachment 303823

View attachment 303824
....... And here's the second run of molasses that was to dark to make it out again don't like carrying flashlight threw the woods great way to get caught. Well bed time for me was waiting on GF but I'm exhausted and got a little good buzz from some homemade fortified wine 🍷View attachment 303825

That's mixture of nutrients molasses etc and here's a alcoholics dream lol
View attachment 303826

View attachment 303827
Well goodnight everyone ✌️
Can u post or send me what u mix for the molasses flush 😳 🙏 🤲

Can u post or send me what u mix for the molasses flush 😳 🙏 🤲
Hey N.E here's what I do as it's smart to flush the salt if any has built up around the roots after months of watering with the called for 1tsp per gal then upping it more and more to 2 then 3 tsp of grow or foliage pro..... Ok so #1 1.5 too 2.5 tablespoons of molasses after adding everything I like to mix it in a Gatorade or wide mouth bottle after adding everything hot water helps it to dissolve everything together easier.... But anyway after that I mix in just a tsp of each of the Bloom and Grow (or foliage) into the same bottle along with 2 table spoons of peroxide and not picture because waiting for the new bottle to be delivered Protek it's a silica based formula that helps strengthen up the branches and crotches to minimize breakage do to bud weight use a tsp of that...... And also the Neem oil I'm using on a few plants that had a problem with termites that wanted to be little loggers smh.... watering with it around the stock will kill them...... But that's what I use as the veg stage comes to a end also a little bit of mag pro or episom salt will help if needed but with all the micro and macro nutrients in the Dyna Gro bloom and Grow its not really necessary to use mag pro..... And well there you go bud @N.E.wguy
PXL_20220724_123236674.jpg
PXL_20220724_123414595.jpg

After adding all those Ill add super hot water to get the concoction mixed up together.

PXL_20220724_123848598.NIGHT.jpg

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Hey N.E here's what I do as it's smart to flush the salt if any has built up around the roots after months of watering with the called for 1tsp per gal then upping it more and more to 2 then 3 tsp of grow or foliage pro..... Ok so #1 1.5 too 2.5 tablespoons of molasses after adding everything I like to mix it in a Gatorade or wide mouth bottle after adding everything hot water helps it to dissolve everything together easier.... But anyway after that I mix in just a tsp of each of the Bloom and Grow (or foliage) into the same bottle along with 2 table spoons of peroxide and not picture because waiting for the new bottle to be delivered Protek it's a silica based formula that helps strengthen up the branches and crotches to minimize breakage do to bud weight use a tsp of that...... And also the Neem oil I'm using on a few plants that had a problem with termites that wanted to be little loggers smh.... watering with it around the stock will kill them...... But that's what I use as the veg stage comes to a end also a little bit of mag pro or episom salt will help if needed but with all the micro and macro nutrients in the Dyna Gro bloom and Grow its not really necessary to use mag pro..... And well there you go bud @N.E.wguy
View attachment 303844View attachment 303845
After adding all those Ill add super hot water to get the concoction mixed up together.

View attachment 303846

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Thanks brother thanks for the info greatly appreciate it 🙏 😊 🫂

Starting to look pretty this week and the next few are my favorite of the whole grow.... Most people don't know why they are called flowers this is why!! She's starting to put on massive amounts of resin and trichomes and it's early!! The small leafs are all covered and the bigger leaves are covered too... It's gonna be some killer bubble hash trim!!! Can't wait 🙂🙃🙂✌️
Screenshot_20220731-202820.png

Back from the water trail here's a few pics big 9 foot Chem 91 headstart to flower is smelling amazing already.....
(Bottom Pic) ***NOTE*** to self never put another one in a pot!!! Go directly in the ground from now on if it wasn't preflowering I'd try to transplant it messed around and let it get to big oh well here's just a few pics
PXL_20220801_235547761.jpg
PXL_20220801_235522682.jpg

PXL_20220801_235647686.jpg

Last edited:
Little update for y'all man that big early flowering Chem 91 smells so good.... Here's a few pics and vids I transplanted that plant cut bottom off and side pulled it off and buried it who is good dirt from another hole that was a male Good call hippie work like a charm should not have to water as often now
\|/Below Big 9 footer

Here's the burden plant that was in the pot and acted needy after 2 days would directly wilt I had just started using the ProTek silicon that helps with drought tolerance and makes the plant so much stronger and harder to effect..... that nutrient I totally forgot about but luckily I got it before was too late they should strengthen up before getting too heavy year I found that stuff not 1 branch broke

PXL_20220804_011835003.jpg

PXL_20220804_011842876.jpg
PXL_20220804_012430162.jpg

Last edited:
loven ya worK KB
Thanks the means alot to me when anyone on here says something like that. Also it's hard when somebody insults me because my shit inferior lmfao sorry certain things stick with me. But anyways funny story I gave a buddy a Chem91 plant few months ago and it's 7 foot tall I was talking to him and hung out with him last night...... Don't get me wrong it's a pretty plant It's on his back porch so he gets good light and symmetrical and all but he thinks it's like hot shit said it should be in a magazine lmao 😂😆😂😆😂. I told him if he thinks it's that nice of a plant go on and Join up on here and enter it in bud of the month in a month or so. I'm trying not to bash on him. I've been helping him as his first plants so he says it's just special.... when I told him what nutrients to use and everything. I'm going to get him to join up on here and post a post on the bud of the month and I'll be like well damn look at all them other good buds and maybe it's not so special lmao here's a few pics I took last night of it.... He's really not smart having it on his back porch but his choice he wouldn't listen to me 🙏no one see's it!
IMG_20220804_083359.jpg
IMG_20220804_083334.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back