Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KB, things are finally starting to stack up for you...gonna be a fat harvest this year...
Yes crazy stacking the Diesel mix strain cola's are all 2 foot + it surprised me that they got as long as they did 😎 And I'm happy that the Glue strain is pulling threw nicely that Sephoria spot sucked plus the termite problems I had with that group earlier... Should get a few pounds of nice buds & some trichome packed bubble hash material!! But Im watching this new top gun movie and it's pretty awesome, I'm just imagining getting stoned then flying one of those jets going 500+ knots dog fighting & rolling that would be such a rush!!! Definitely worth watching... -> Fmovies . Cc you can cast it from that site for free! I'm gonna go clean up all the bottom growth that'll will end up popcorn or small buds on those Sour Diesel plants! So the cola's get all that energy to fatten up and pack on more trichomes! 😎 Everyone have a good night!!!! Finishing this movie then crashing. I'll be on in the morning & after I prune all the Diesel plants bottom growth then I'll post a few pics. ✌️Peace✌️

NOTE to self..... bring tape measurer curious how long the longest cola is

\/ The plants being pruned \/

PXL_20220821_001434647.jpg
PXL_20220821_001445609.jpg
PXL_20220821_001501203.jpg
PXL_20220821_001708256.jpg

And YES it's always nice when the backache from being a water camel 🐫. Starts to pay off before end of August....... the long cola's are packing trichomes nicely on the East Coast Sour Diesel plants. I can't wait to make some bubble hash in a month or so with the Diesel plants trim and small buds.... But this joint will have to do for now ✌️
PXL_20220826_221829340.jpg

Latest posts

Back