Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yesterday was rough day for multiple reasons I'm going to update more later Ive more plants to plant checked this morning no new damage no trapped animal it probably left after fucklng up that one plant knowing I'd be after it for that lol once I get them all planted I'll do a more detailed update for mostly for me so I remember what went where which plants are which and that kind of thing lol

Ok so still in the middle of transplanting close to being done only a few left and lit video is from earlier give it a view And here's some pics of everything busy sweaty day time to kick back got 1 tab from a Buddy ao trippy time lol

PXL_20220606_002313172.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220606_002245618.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220606_002212208.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220606_002205525.NIGHT.jpg
..... They are all Chem 91 and EC Sour Diesel mixes with Ogerkush the other pic all those strains.... last pics of plants with natural dirt on top are Og Glue or gorilla blue

PXL_20220606_002114252.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20220606_002104278.NIGHT.jpg

And these last few pics are The surviving original glue and gorilla glue strains one of each finishing flower would be nice but I gotta go do 1 last thing in the dark I'll post the transplant and bucket 1s going to stay in
PXL_20220606_002026439.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220606_002051867.NIGHT.jpg

I will you update in 1 hour I still have to put few bigger plants into there home and also put 1 into a larger container today's been a good day got veg garden done yesterday day

Glue Chem91 and E.C SourD mixes just transplanted and looking good got few more but not the 15 I had beginning of the week lol

Well tomorrow will be the day all plants are planted gently in there final resting place added a super heavy dose of nutrients mix worm/bat guano tea, 1/4 cup per gal, 1 shot of H₂O₂, Dyna Gro Grow 5-6 ml or 1.5 tsp per gal for the larger plants add 1ml or more depending on reaction and I add the dyna bloom 1 to 3 ml for a good boost on the biggest strongest plantse The extra micro nutrients for them helps them explode growing 1-2-3+ inches a day

Last edited:
Well I'll update again in around a week or so.... Not looking too shabby for a country boy having to hide them and put them in nature.... I've been highly debating doing a outdoor grow somewhere legal next summer where I can set up some monsters that are trees not plants anymore I really want to get over my multiple topped 13-14 foot tall plant record...... A Huge 20 foot 10-12 week flowering sativa plant is in the future just gonna be a shame to have to cut branches and trim it until just a huge main stalk is left..... Note to self MAKE WALKING STICK this time I had the perfect stalk thick as a bat on the last big gorilla grow I didnt ever sand and urethane it like I should well I believe it's night time thought I'd jump on and throw a few pics up of rookie plants lol

Latest posts

Back