Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Well its been a while since I've been able to get some growing due to a horrible car accident where it rolled and I went out the sunroof but this year I'm committed to grow a dozen or so I have 1 little girl that's a week old or so that strains a mystery was good bud so its gonna be named Kindbud it better live up to the name I also have 10 Original Glue seeds on the way so gotta get a new spot picked out for them.... Oh I can't wait for it to be legal here and I can just have them in my back yard I probably could but better safe then sorry well I'll check back in when the seeds arrive here's the lil girl I got going now and a pic of the strain I ordered.....

✌PeAcE✌
received_498360715285566.jpeg
Screenshot_20220322-184139.png

Last edited:
Oh yea pute I was very active on here for years back when I first joined MP back in the day we had a chat room that was alot of fun I'm not old but I'm not young I'm 30 but I started growing at 15-16 and I've always felt like a old soul like I was born in the wrong decade but I'll be jumping on here daily to see what's going on and to post a few pics of the girls I'm gonna be germinating as soon as they come in the mail and the kindbud plant I already have going now but question ⁉ Has anyone ever grown the original glue strain before would love input on it this is a new one for me I've grown so many Grand Daddy purp gorilla glue grape ape sour Diesel super lemon Haze train wreck Snow White blueberry bunch of different Kush's etc I did indoor for a few years that we kept on the low low but my passion is growing them were they belong in nature using the sun outdoor has always been my favorite probably because that's how I got into growing but I'm gonna jump off here everyone have a great night ✌

Last edited:
Was just curious so I looked at everyone's join dates and wow I'm the oldest profile on this forum thread lol y'all all have me beat on # of posts and reaction score? Don't even know what that is? but I got y'all beat on the joined the site date lol 2006 😎

Last edited:
Just got to clear some briars out of this spot and I think cut a little tree down gotta check the sunlight in the morning and see if anything is blocking the plants life giving sun lol oh and next time long sleeve shirt and gloves
123_1.jpeg
123_1.jpeg
123_1.jpeg

If anyone has experience with this strain original glue any comments on it looks really pretty and Crystaly
Screenshot_20220322-184139.png
cool beans that you are going gorilla on your outdoor grow

are you going to leave them in pots or plant them in the ground?

Well its really not gorilla growing the spots are near my home around 200-400 yards gonna be a couple on my property in a spot i used my last grow I have cleared it up a little holes from last grow still there so no digging holes 2-3 will be planted there and 2-3 will be on someone else's property that's clear cut that is thick stuff and I've never seen anyone on it same clear cut another little patch of 2-3 ...... And supposed to get freebies seeds from when I ordered the seeds so if I get 100% germination I'll have to clear one more spot in that same place.... I plan on keeping them in the little pots until they are decent size 6--9 inches or so then I'm going to transplant them directly into there permanent hole. The last time I grew I dug holes and put buckets in the holes so roots don't get hot in the summer and was less obvious in the ground so in the very very slim to none chance someone decided to try to walk through the briars of hell they would be less noticeable lol but anyway they were 6-8 foot tall biggest one that year was over 10ft was in a 25 gal tub and when it was harvest time pulled the plants out of the 5gal buckets and most of them their root had no space left to grow they absorbed all the dirt in the buckets and were probably close to being root bound so this time there going into the ground after the seedling harden and are a decent size. The roots will have more dirt after they use up the good soil I plant them in

Last edited:
Here's a little bit of the last grow that ended up being huge this year I'm gonna top and LST earlier because 10ft Christmas tree looking plants stand out lol guess 10ft wide plant would too LoL below this is video 2 or so weeks before harvest😎

20140917_161604.jpg
IMG_20140907_072516~2.jpg
20140912_092618.jpg

Last edited:
After soaking them for 2 hours in the paper towel they go and are resting on top of computer to keep them warm will check on them in the morning

Attachments

• 20220328_134432.jpg
    20220328_134432.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220328_143752.jpg
    20220328_143752.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
Occasional problem or 2 but that's outdoor growing never going to never have bug problems.... but the 1st spot that I posted the 2 pictures I grew a single late year plant there and didn't have any problems with bugs so hoping for the best this year

Latest posts

Back