Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the new babies have arrived I will be getting them wet and wrapped up in a paper towel soon here's a pic of them and a couple of the mystery strain and the 3 Og Glue that survived germination and survivedthere first night outside alone....✌
20220413_121601.jpg

20220413_122207.jpg
20220413_122215.jpg

Well a little update just got done planting the seedlings all but 1 of the gorilla glues popped open but the 3 zkittlez strain seeds were very small they popped there tails out just a little and a whole day went by very little growth so I went ahead and just put them in dirt hopefully I'll get 1 that sprouts if I get 10 total including the 3 that survived germination of the first pack I'll be happy well here's a couple pics of the ones I just transplanted and the ones currently
20220415_124821.jpg
20220415_125344.jpg
20220415_125357.jpg
growing....

And Sooooo the very 1st of the sprouts popped her head out of the soil with no shell remaining on her head nice and clean to say hello to the world uncovered her and I will relocate her to be with her older sisters its 1 of the OG Glue replacement seeds now.... I'd like to get the 4 gorilla glue strains popped up 1 seed was Kia so hopefully can get those 4 then just 2 more of the 4 OG glues or please just 1 of the zkittlez please sprout if that's going to bless me with 1 surviver I will be 1 of the last seeds to sprout seeds were tiny and very slow to germinate but anyway I'll update it the AM with ant new news of the hunt for germination survivors. I'm trying to get 10 plants out of the seeds from the seed bank then I already have the older 1 and waiting to hear from BigSir on when to be expecting the great gift he's bestowing on me ✌✌
20220417_204126.jpg

Total count 7 Og Glue 2 Gorilla Glue and the 1 mystery girl won't be posting on the journal for a while I'll update in a few weeks ✌✌
20220419_101609.jpg
20220419_101649.jpg

Well it's been a minute since I updated due to being busy with family issues, getting tomatoe seeds germinating, starting small raised bed, Chomp Chomps home blah blah motorcycle blag blag blah so before I lay down decided I'd post a little update with what's going on with my stuff......
07f8bc3c70f3a923d03dbf224e5f04a2ed67e01e-14.jpg
ac5cd89bd35bc42e6db9ca241b77a9fd2ce5323d-14.jpg
20220427_161828-thumbnail.jpg

And next post start of some gems 💎

Last edited:
Ok so checked on the ones already going I put back in a spot I'm debating on using to put half a dozen or so due to I'm going too ending up going wayyy over the amount first planned on growing.... never a bad thing. I'll post some pictures in the AM of the ones going right now a short walk away.... Soo here's some that I just started germinating yesterday night by sitting in water over night for 12-16 hours then paper toweled them for a couple hours while I finished some stuff up AND SO BiG thanks to BigSir and his kind donation to Kindbuds plant and strain #s I have the 11 outside 1 mystery strain?¿? 10 being from Weed Seeds Express..(WSE).. those are Original Glue and Gorilla Glue #4 the zkittlez seeds never made it :( The pictured to sprout soon are BigSirs gems... Chem 91x ECSD mix.. Then East Coast Sour Diesel x Ogers Kush I believe I got those names right correct me if I'm wrong.... So I bought a jiffy seed starter tray kit just for these blessings and the W.S.E 4/20 giveaway seeds strain or strains to be determined... I've never won anything really and never used a tray like this before I used custom one for cloning back in the day with cubes but shoot for the 7 bucks wasn't a bad deal also ordered 50 peat pellets arriving tomorrow for the giveaway seeds, etc. But from now on will be calling strains Og Glue, G.Glue, Chem 91x, and E.C Sour Dx for convenience so here's a few pics of earlier I germinated few too many :/ ended up with a whole tray of Chem 91x except for 3 spots lol the E.C Sour Dx seeds were slower to pop so tomorrow when I get the replacement pellets I'll transplant them & into a covered container....... DONE with update pics of others tomorrow AND NOW ITS 😴 💤 SLEEP TIME 😴 💤
20220427_232718.jpg
20220427_232729.jpg
20220428_001729.jpg

Last edited:
Well a little update just got done planting the seedlings all but 1 of the gorilla glues popped open but the 3 zkittlez strain seeds were very small they popped there tails out just a little and a whole day went by very little growth so I went ahead and just put them in dirt hopefully I'll get 1 that sprouts if I get 10 total including the 3 that survived germination of the first pack I'll be happy well here's a couple pics of the ones I just transplanted and the ones currently View attachment 293916View attachment 293917View attachment 293918growing....

Kindbud do you use perlite in your soil. Perlite help the plant to breath. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Have fun growing.

Kindbud do you use perlite in your soil. Perlite help the plant to breath. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Have fun growing.

Hey Ness....
Matter of fact I had just ordered a cubic foot of perlite few days earlier for the soil and compost mix that I'm using gonna be transplanting
them soon into he 6 or so quart pots I got yesterday...... But yea the first couple plants they were slackin on perlite a little bit I realized that the other day that's when I went and grabbed the few bags of soil and Jiffy starter stuff but they didn't have a good deal on any there and only had 2 bags and knew I had to order extra pellets store was out, also needed a dyna gro nute booster and nowhere around sells that except HTG & thats almost 2 hr away nope so I found a okl deal and ordered the stuff I needed.... But yea after the fact I had realized that and some other stuff..... just FYI I had not grown for a couple years that can make you forget a thing or 2 also bouncing head off the concrete didn't help much either on remembering things lmao next time I'll have to plan stuff out better but gonna have 30+ sprouting up soon so not that worried about it just happy remembered it before being asked about it.... it should be fine once I transplant them into the new compost/soil/perlite I've got planned out

Last edited:
Transplanted and planted new sprouts early early this morning first pic from yesterday
20220429_131525.jpg

20220501_083642.jpg

Here's the 6-7 new arrivals

20220501_083216.jpg
20220501_083214.jpg

Been a minute but today I transplanted the glue strains og and gorilla out of containers into the soil was stumped on why they were stunted Ness asked about perlite I knew I needed some but that wasn't the main problem nute lock out from the soil somehow becoming acidic and I'm stumped on what happened to them 1 grew fine others been stunted got a ph meter again few days ago after not finding my old one tested it yup acidic at the bottom and then I mixed up baking soda and water and drenched them and stuck them in a bucket and let it fill up inch or 2 then let everything drain out then that next morning did a small watering with same formula of stuff except added gro notes and a little peroxide to help the roots to get some oxygen know to much watering but was that or scrap them.... then today I transplanted the same ones into holes gently removing most of the soil from the bottom as I could without hurting thee roots in hope there explode and bounce back after transplanting into the ground in New phed soil..... well here's a couple pics

20220513_125240.jpg 20220513_125230.jpg20220513_125420.jpg
20220513_125236.jpg

And here's some others that will be going out next week into holes not pots and from the post above I just barely cover top of the soil with natural original soil to make them blend in
received_575872547579464.jpeg

16524725612174384525768635776778.jpg

And after the 9 glue plants the 9 C91 Diesel I have 10 germinating and that's gonna be it for this year's grow in the next month stuff will explode I'm sure

PSA pictures coming around noon

Morning everyone I believe I'm going to go get the spot more open on the thicker side for. The other plants in solo cups I was gonna put solocup Chem 91 and the diesel mixes in a different spot but believe it's fine closest house besides mine is 500+ yards away and not going to have anyone near them so cutting 10 give or take of the young small 8-10ft pines blocking my sun and holes I also believe the stunted glue strains I transplanted into the ground Friday benefited alot from baking soda flush Wednesday and transplanting Friday saw a difference yesterday in some of them when I checked on a few suns coming up going to go debate which trees to cut peace be back in a few

Latest posts

Back