Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering can someone explain the big deal with me not wearing shoes it's like aren't we growing pot I can't be the first and only one to post pictures barefooted right?

Last edited:
Well that's it for now I'll update after transplanting the plants in containers into the ground

Last edited:
Wondering can someone explain the big deal with me not wearing shoes it's like aren't we growing pot I can't be the first and only one to post pictures barefooted right?
I walk around my yard all the time barefoot. Drives my wife nuts but it is actually better for us. We evolved barefoot so our bodies are better suited for being barefoot. My neighbors think I am a few cards short of a full deck anyway…

1653734906682.png

They make an APP for that LOL

Don't post pics iffen ya don't want them fked with especially if they are body parts 😁
Roster is very good with that photo editing shit.
It's all in fun brother and nobody really gives two shits if your barefooted. They are just messing with you KB.

Don't post pics iffen ya don't want them fked with especially if they are body parts 😁
Roster is very good with that photo editing shit.
It's all in fun brother and nobody really gives two shits if your barefooted. They are just messing with you KB.
1649338894199.png

Everyone who is COOL has been ROSTERSIZED Too

Latest posts

Back