Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an old friend (RIP Steve) that used to grow on his 20 acres. He was in a spot where there was a lot of fly overs, looking for weed. He swore up and down that pine trees had the same heat signature on infrared as weed did. He never lost a crop to the police. Dude never smoked a joint in his life. He just supplemented his income with pot sales. He'd wholesale it out in one lump so as not to get any unwanted attention to his operation.

Well I have a few friends that smoke that I'll basically give some to if they give me a little cash to cover my expenses That's cool not really in it to make money more to have some good smoke and not have to mess with anybody trying to sell quarters for 90-100$ here it's nuts it's like come on I can see 10 a gram but 100 a quarter that's nuts I used to get pounds sent from Cali back in the day when people were selling it for that we never did was 80 a quarter 140-150 half o's and ozs for 250 but that was a decade+ ago when it was still highly illegal not like it is now

I had an old friend (RIP Steve) that used to grow on his 20 acres. He was in a spot where there was a lot of fly overs, looking for weed. He swore up and down that pine trees had the same heat signature on infrared as weed did. He never lost a crop to the police. Dude never smoked a joint in his life. He just supplemented his income with pot sales. He'd wholesale it out in one lump so as not to get any unwanted attention to his operation.
And yea I've always heard that to this is the second time using this location I grew 1 small plant last year in the same first spot natural no nutes nothing and it turned out ok but I put around 500$ into soil and nutrients bought a 10 pack of og glue and some other stuff this grow was using limited money

Well I have a few friends that smoke that I'll basically give some to if they give me a little cash to cover my expenses That's cool not really in it to make money more to have some good smoke and not have to mess with anybody trying to sell quarters for 90-100$ here it's nuts it's like come on I can see 10 a gram but 100 a quarter that's nuts I used to get pounds sent from Cali back in the day when people were selling it for that we never did was 80 a quarter 140-150 half o's and ozs for 250 but that was a decade+ ago when it was still highly illegal not like it is now
I remember $35 ounces and $10 Thai sticks but I am old.

I remember $35 ounces and $10 Thai sticks but I am old.
Old? My first major purchase of weed was Southern Michoacán. A kilo cost me $75. Came compressed into a mini brick, wrapped in brown paper and that was wrapped in blue cellophane.
Sold quarter ounces for five bucks, halves for ten, "lids" for fifteen, and ounces for twenty. Stuff would flat out lay your ears back, too.

Old? My first major purchase of weed was Southern Michoacán. A kilo cost me $75. Came compressed into a mini brick, wrapped in brown paper and that was wrapped in blue cellophane.
Sold quarter ounces for five bucks, halves for ten, "lids" for fifteen, and ounces for twenty. Stuff would flat out lay your ears back, too.
I was like 14 years old when ounces were $35 and I would have to scrape up pennies and loose change AND go in on an ounce with my buddies. And it was called Colombian but was really dirt weed. We would find dedicated bugs in some of it. Still got you buzzed. Then came the paraquat pot. Ugh…

sorry kindbud. I will stop reminiscing now. Nice looking plants.

No worries you got me thinking about when I grew up and started smoking back in the day I'd get quarters for 10 bucks wasn't really good was alright for the price full of seeds usually and then for 25$ or so you got what we called kindbud back in the day that's how I picked the name that was usually somebody's good homegrown and it was usually really good and then you had top shelf or dank or whatever you want to call it for 40 a quarter but me I always went for the kindbud always tasty really good and would sometimes find a few seeds that were gems usually the 40$ quarters never had seeds but now I'll lay back down and stop reminiscing myself lol

Last edited:

that good **** Michoacán hit us in So. Cali 1967 , first time I saw cannabis with no seeds , $10 bucks a lid

and like you , kilos for $75

and then inflation hit and here we are

13 yrs ago when I first cam to Colorado we were selling a pound to the dispensaries for $4000

today it’s less than a $1000. !!!

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of yield you end up with this fall.
I have never let any of my outdoor plants get that big.

Was just curious so I looked at everyone's join dates and wow I'm the oldest profile on this forum thread lol y'all all have me beat on # of posts and reaction score? Don't even know what that is? but I got y'all beat on the joined the site date lol 2006 😎
you and I may be some of the longest active members. I never get many people commenting on my posts. Some people will get hundreds. If I get 10 or 15 posts over a season its good. I joined September 25 2006. Smoking mom mutt brothers grim were all around back then.

you and I may be some of the longest active members. I never get many people commenting on my posts. Some people will get hundreds. If I get 10 or 15 posts over a season its good. I joined September 25 2006. Smoking mom mutt brothers grim were all around back then.
Yup yup 4U2smoke drifting stoney etc I knew them all back in the day good to see another person that's been a member on here for over a decade rock on 😎

Latest posts

Back