Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
may I make a suggestion, use punctuation marks...your posts are a bit confusing when none are used...not trying to be the grammar police but I read what you post and it rambles a bit...just sayin... ;)
Ok I'm sorry I absolutely never use punctuation.... But I will try to start using those little dots.... But yea the keyword is try lol Night BoO I'm checking out ✌️

Well the biggest and a few others have the preflower stretch starting it's a little earlier then usually. But here's a few pics of the biggest girl.
PXL_20220718_201705908.jpg
PXL_20220718_201738518.jpg
PXL_20220718_201910999.jpg

I'll make a few videos of them all shortly I gotta water a little bit with nutrients and pull the last male. I knew it was a male was just letting it grow don't want it opening up and dropping pollen so it's gotta go I'll post vids in a little bit ✌️

Well the biggest and a few others have the preflower stretch starting it's a little earlier then usually. But here's a few pics of the biggest girl.
View attachment 303298View attachment 303300View attachment 303301
Your doing good. I have never had any luck growing in pine trees but Mississippi pines grow in red sand. . I noticed some difference this year. When I pulled up big males the roots ran out 5 feet from the plant.. The last couple years I had small roots. You know when you pull up a plant and the roots have run 4 feet across the ground and it keeps going.

Filling up some more water jugs and gotta stake a plant up that had termite damage but that seven stuff made them leave or die I believe here's a few videos and pics of the last male I just pulled because didn't want it to get close to pollen dropping
PXL_20220718_213905252.jpg
PXL_20220718_213855426.jpg
PXL_20220718_213146671.jpg

Here's a few short vids now back to finishing up with watering

may I make a suggestion, use punctuation marks...your posts are a bit confusing when none are used...not trying to be the grammar police but I read what you post and it rambles a bit...just sayin... ;)
Punctuation does help to clarify things.

"Let's eat grandma."

"Let's eat, grandma."

How r the clone cuts doing?
I threw some out and refilled the water. I guess we will see there still looking ok idk if they will root or not. I'm giving them 1 more week and then saying oh well if I see no roots. I was gonna us the clones to make some feminized seeds with silver spray method

I never had much success cloning(50% probably) until recently. I found sticking the stem(with a fresh 45 degree cut and split into 4 quarters)in Dip N Gro then into moist dirt. Put them in a 5 gallon bucket sealed with plastic wrap with a couple of 3000 kelvin 13 watt CFL bulbs. Put the bucket on your hot water heater for warmth. Got 11 for 11. You might even be able to put a fresh cut on those. I think having a node on the stem below the soil helps too.

Latest posts

Back