Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's the designated plants for the flush or not to flush test. I remember when I first joined some old timers brought it up if I was flushing my plants and I said flush huh what's that stoney maybe I'd have to look but anyway...... here's #1 and #2 going to do 2 sets #1 being 2 plants that I planted together in a big 10 gallon hole and the same with #2 but which ones are which only I will know ✌️

PXL_20220721_000311162.jpg
PXL_20220721_000215431.jpg

Nice looking trees, kind…
Thanks I try my best to have healthy strong plants having to do it hidden in not optimum conditions and I can still compete with the legal guys that have greenhouses or perfect little fields or perfect grow rooms.... I can't wait until my state joins the club so I can put plants in my backyard then it's on like donkey Kong everyone better look out. I've had multiple people tell me that my bud was the best they have smoked maybe something about the struggle the naturalness of how I grow and who knows maybe just maybe my flushing regiment lol who knows. One day I will be free to be like Bigsir and all the others with there legal grows lmao BUT someone's gotta be the last Mohican and it me growing illegally like how I started and the majority of us did well with that its bedtime peace ✌️

I'm letting go but I'll be back in a few weeks to posting some pictures of buds and them developing.... I'm not posting updates until I feel I should I'm going Ghost mode but I'll be around tho... Ps @oldfogey8 how's the freak shows coming along just jumped on here to send a pm hope you get a male bud ✌️

Latest posts

Back