Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll catch y'all in a little bit gotta go take care of a few things down it the thicket lost my new bandana last night gonna see if I can maybe get lucky and locate it

Kind Bud A new Forum Pic for you
Thought it could be you
1659623027814.png

I actually spent 1 1/2 hours I'm the bath tub 2 days ago and did a pedicure quality job on them.... Stop being jealous that my feet can walk on everything you could think of even briars and it doesn't bother me.... Then I can go take a bath with a file and make them so clean your old lady would suck on them LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Just joking but my feet are taken care of they are just natural tough from years and years of going hippie style here and when I lived down on the coast..... It's ok no hard feelings bud I know I have inferior plants and buds..... and now feet lmao 🤣😂🤣😂

Spraying again tonight. Made a few videos for those who follow my little plants growth.. They are looking good still just this septoria leaf spot issue is no joke smh some strains must be more resistant because some are fighting back and haven't got hit hard like the Og Glue strains..... Probably a indoor strain & it's genetics aren't strong as the Chem 91 and Diesel strains at fighting off fungus, mold etc outdoor issues indoor never faces usually well here's a few videos ✌️

Last edited:
I actually spent 1 1/2 hours I'm the bath tub 2 days ago and did a pedicure quality job on them.... Stop being jealous that my feet can walk on everything you could think of even briars and it doesn't bother me.... Then I can go take a bath with a file and make them so clean your old lady would suck on them LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Just joking but my feet are taken care of they are just natural tough from years and years of going hippie style here and when I lived down on the coast..... It's ok no hard feelings bud I know I have inferior plants and buds..... and now feet lmao 🤣😂🤣😂
The Yearly Bath?
Now better clean the tub for next year
1659973286866.png

Last edited:
@RosterMan GTFO man it's getting old man
Mellow Bro we all make fun of you and each other , its like family
We all know you take 2 showers a year too.
I dive in the stream once in the spring and once in the fall.
My feet stink so bad they dont allow me on public transportation.

Your plants are looking good . Mellow out.

@RosterMan I am mellow man just find something new to rip on me for not feet feet feet.... Getting old lol how about you..... Just leave this long haired country boy alone 🤣😂🤣
PXL_20220808_204944132.jpg

• Love
Reactions: boo
@oldfogey8 yea it's worm castings tea from the experiment tub I made earlier this year.... But just checked on them and there looking good been a minute since I posted pics here's a few and a video or 2 there looking pretty good headstart plant smells delicious this video and pics is it.....
PXL_20220813_232521211.jpg

PXL_20220813_232402556.jpg
PXL_20220813_232528993.jpg

Nice looking plants. I am sure they love the worm casting soup. Probably like chicken soup for us humans. My geurilla grow could use something like that. Mine are in native soil and not getting fed enough by Mother Nature. I hope to feed them next visit is about a week. At my latitude, we don’t hit 12/12 daylight/night until late September/ early October but my guerrila’s are starting to show flowers. I have a male that has been flowering for weeks. Collecting pollen from him now as he will need to be killed before the Freakshows start to show sex. I want pure Freakshow seeds(if I get males and females)…

Latest posts

Back