Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy the quarter pound bags for less that 2.50 each if I recall...a drop in the bucket considering the cost of the contents...
Morning all
Boo I need to ask were these the Grove Bags you grabbed or a knock off brand Amazon sells also?
I have been looking for 1/4 lbs but did not find any Thks

Morning all
Boo I need to ask were these the Grove Bags you grabbed or a knock off brand Amazon sells also?
I have been looking for 1/4 lbs but did not find any Thks
Go to the grove bag website. Quarter lb bags for $2.66 each. I don’t know how much they charge for shipping. I read reviews on Amazon about knockoff grove bags as well so if I move away from mason jars, I will buy from the manufacturer and not Jeff Besos.
20F93705-1CBC-4F64-B021-5604FF9EAAAA.png

You buy the bags from Grove Bags thru Amazon. It's not a knock off. A lot of stuff from Amazon is just thru them not from them.

Last edited:

Description​

TerpLoc Technology Grove Bags TerpLoc product line is the evolution in packaging the industry has been waiting for. Designed around the plant's physiological properties, it utilizes a blend of several film elements to create the optimal climate inside every package. Oxygen & Humidity Elements These two TerpLoc elements work in unison to diffuse oxygen, slowing down the respiration process and allowing excess water vapor to be diffused, and preserving product potency. Durability & Odor Elements These two TerpLoc elements work in conjunction to maximum puncture resistance during packaging & transport, ensuring the potent smell of the product is contained within the packaging. UV Element This TerpLoc element provides premium protection from harmful UV rays that continuously cause potency to degrade. Anti-Static Element This TerpLoc element creates a neutral charge down the packaging sidewall to prevent the trichomes, that contain a significant number of terpenes, from being stripped off the product. Terpene Preservation Terpenes, the organic compounds responsible for taste, smell, and therapeutic properties, are essential for maintaining synergy and are the main factor that influences the different plant profiles. Grove Bags create and maintain the perfect climate to minimize evaporation and oxidation, ensuring maximum retention of terpenes and preservation of the benefits of synergy

You can get 4 quarter lb bags from Grove for $21 with ground shipping. I could not find Grove Bags shipping from Grove on Amazon. The ones I looked at are shipped by resellers and there are a lot of ‘Mylar’ bags available which I doubt have the same porous tech that the brand name has. China makes too many knock offs and are good at counterfeiting so I personally would go to the manufacturer. That being said, I am going to stick with mason jars. Plastics out gas. The seals on mason jars may as well but they have been used for food for decades so I will trust them(though they can be counterfeit too)…

You can get 4 quarter lb bags from Grove for $21 with ground shipping. I could not find Grove Bags shipping from Grove on Amazon. The ones I looked at are shipped by resellers and there are a lot of ‘Mylar’ bags available which I doubt have the same porous tech that the brand name has. China makes too many knock offs and are good at counterfeiting so I personally would go to the manufacturer. That being said, I am going to stick with mason jars. Plastics out gas. The seals on mason jars may as well but they have been used for food for decades so I will trust them(though they can be counterfeit too)…
Why I was asking Thks Guys

I don't care for a lot of owners of corporations but if never bought shit from ppl I disliked I would not buy very much which would suck even more.
😁
I still get stuff occasionally from Mr Besos but not like I did a few years ago. The prices are not as much of a bargain anymore. The main reason I will buy on Amazon is to get things I can’t get locally or if I need it quickly. I know my shopping elsewhere isn’t going to affect his bottom line. I just try to support small businesses when I can. My local butcher just closed up because as a small business, he could not compete with the supermarket chains anymore. It is a tragedy what is happening to so many aspects of American life. Small businesses are, or were, the heartbeat of America. Sad…

I stand corrected, I did by my bags direct from grove...got 20-.25 lb. bags for about 50 bucks shipped...they seems to work great...wide mouth mason jars are damaging my large flowers when I put them in and take them out...grove bags eliminate that issue...

Yeah I'm looking into getting some of the Ounce ones. Glass jars are awesome but can take up a lot of space and plus they can break.

Well my seasons officially over had a issue and I'm going to have to move and I'm planning on starting a indoor grow in the next couple months! I gotta go to a legal state my outlaw days are officially over it's just a plant and having to be karma's messenger because of a excommunicated poor soul that has as huge revoking coming when I move out.... But on a chiller note I know some are wondering..... DruM RoLL

That Big Chem 91 plant filled up 4 big jars holding 4oz+ each over a pound after sacrificing the smallest buds to the freezer for bubble hash Saturday!!! I have new bags coming and a mini fridge slap full of trim and small buds.

The 3 big Og Glue plants took a hit because of bud rot and left the mini one as a trap for a unnamed PoS total was 2+ pounds would not recommend that strain for any grow where humidity and pm & bud rot is a problem.

The ECSD and Chem 91 6 pack plants I pulled today as still working on getting them all trimmed up looks like them big colas will end up being around 4 pounds maybe 5 if I didn't throw small buds in hash trim bucket rather than trimming them all been at it all night gotta get some sleep ✌️

Last edited:
Few pics and videos from the afternoon cutting the 6 pack group can't wait to be legit and legal it's time for a change!!! I also made grabbed some pretty pictures for October bud of the month

PXL_20220915_231200598.jpg
PXL_20220915_231200598.jpg

PXL_20220915_231154583.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back