Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serious note that Chem 91 x Ogres Kush strain is 1 of the stinkiest smelling strains I've ever grown and decided I will grow just as straight Chem 91 next to compare it to this year's cross that @bigsur51 kindly donated to me appreciate it bud was a impressive strain had 3 different pheno types all impressive in their own way 😎

Last edited:
Kindbud
We screwed around alot with each other and even got a lil heated at times
But I wanted to say
1663333135169.png

I have 3 weeks left and I too just found ROT on my bud only one.
All in all , when you get relocated swing back around.
People suck but we all knew that already
Peace Brother,
Roster
One more bare foot pic please.

Serious note that Chem 91 x Ogres Kush strain is 1 of the stinkiest smelling strains I've ever grown and decided I will grow just as straight Chem 91 next to compare it to this year's cross that @bigsur51 kindly donated to me appreciate it bud was a impressive strain had 3 different pheno types all impressive in their own way 😎
So tell me more about this mold / rot resistance bud, I always have rot this time of year it sucks

I’ve noticed the site takes quite a while to reload. KB, I’m real sorry to hear about your security issues. We all look forward to seeing you slay it on the inside rather than have to fight for your life on the outside. There’s a lot of legal states but none near us

Ok I guess its hash time! I'll do little tutorial on how I make my bubble hash not gonna be super in-depth....
Bubble hash

I always freeze trim and small bud that I plan on using for hash. I also mix in a different bucket the material and ice and water and then pour it into the bags and bucket to catch the water after the 25 micro bag for reuse in rerun. I just got some new all mesh bags off Amazon for a good deal I'll post my opinion on them after this batch. Buttt It's smoke break time I already have mixed and added water/ice to the bucket and mixed it up have a few pics but pics coming in a hour or so when done ✌

I'm going to make some more tomorrow with some more trim and hash material. I have a whole grocery bag full still!! But I ran the same buds and trim about 4-5 times and was out of ice so I quit and refreeze it for tomorrow. I got probably 10 grams or so probably will end up with a couple Ozs after all material is used up here's a few pics. And @bigbudsbruddah I'll go more in-depth tomorrow with the next run after I go get a bag I2 of ice and all the bottles of water freeze overnight

New bags are great all mesh is the way to go!

20220920_145039.jpg

20220920_145440.jpg
20220920_144916.jpg

20220920_150336.jpg

20220920_222455.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to make some more tomorrow with some more trim and hash material. I have a whole grocery bag full still!! But I ran the same buds and trim about 4-5 times and was out of ice so I quit and refreeze it for tomorrow. I got probably 10 grams or so probably will end up with a couple Ozs after all material is used up here's a few pics. And @bigbudsbruddah I'll go more in-depth tomorrow with the next run after I go get a bag I2 of ice and all the bottles of water freeze overnight

New bags are great all mesh is the way to go!

View attachment 309257

View attachment 309254View attachment 309252
View attachment 309255
View attachment 309256
Much appreciated brother 🙏

Not my first rodeo I let them dry and cure before smoking.... Probably 2 Ozs and more to go ran out of ice lol and I have 1 small Og glue plant I gotta pull soon thinking about hashing it I'm planning on leaving soon so drying and curing prob not possible.......

And @oldfogey8 Hey I'll be up in Mass in a couple week's gonna go visit my brother and might just stay up there maybe. I need a change a new town and a restart..... But that cold weather and brutal winters got me hesitant about it tho

20220926_173114.jpg
20220926_173128.jpg

enjoy that harvest Amigo!

all the best on your move and next grow
Appreciate that Big... I'll definitely jump on here and check in on everyone's grows and stay active I'm back and don't plan on disappearing again like years previous can't wait to grow my first legal plant lol...
⚠️🚫Rant Warning⛔⚠️
For now I'm kinda just going with the flow who knows I might end up in Colorado and visit my oldest brother and decide to stay there we will see. I know 1 thing I'll be in Massachusetts in November because the 15 is the day after bday Alan Walkers playing in the house of blues . It's been years since I've had a really memorable birthday that I forgetby the next. But I won't be back to the Carolina's place has lost its allure to me.....

✴️ ⚠️Flash Black🔙⬅️✴️
But You Know.......
Back in the day when I started my passion it was illegal everywhere! But I've spent 20 years of my life wishing for something I don't see happening soon. I just want to be able to be free grow my own little piece of heaven... just like your garden Big. The illegal outlaw life was alot of fun But is over!❗️I'll never forget it everyone within 100 miles that smoked bud talked about the old-school outdoor I grew & the strains... AnD they allll thought it was all coming from Cali where it was medical then lmao! Think again! Just a couple childhood buddies in our 20s started something that I had been doing since I was 13-14.... The beginning I watched buddy attempt a closet grow with floros year later in the thick of it we had 3 outdoor locations. Started running hps 2 car garage grow and a barn grow was a great few years...... But Why?? Nooo!!! smh a GIRL fucked it all up got busted that married bud had no reason ******* with but that same day we stripped the rooms & threw 2 rooms of plants outdoor in a location no one knew about but me..... And In the end we were safe but was over and lost a good friend and fishing buddy in the downfall....The other lost his pothead persona quit smoking, dabbling in drugs andhit the 12 steps.... ShOcKeR this guy had hair down to his ass & always made me think of a stoned Beavis or butthead. Would have put money on him smoking for life in the beginning lmao. But I guess he wasn't a true hippie lol 😂 They all can't be me the barefooted stoner grower 😎 Then I can't sugarcoat it and forget the bad side. The jail time, brothers get losing years all the totaled cars, the hospital visits, running from the cops laughing 😂 because I knew once I hit 1 of the dirt roads it was safety. I raced all around them as a teenager like a rally racer. I knew I could always dust them out in the day, in the night just cut my lights off & cut into a trail or turn into a abandoned property driveway. So many times I had ghosted them out gone!! But then that 1 time I wish I could go back in time and drive but my lil bro was a cop hits his lights 5 miles from my house with a trunk full of dab bongs, ozs of dabs + bud, pills, shotgun, etc and well go get to the dirt road but no POS cop decided to pit him causing a rear rim to bust off. Bye bye GTO and bye bye pain-free car starts rolling sending me threw the sunroof at 70+...... But it gets worse he tells the 1st responder that I knew that I ran off when they arrived you know with a snapped femur, shattered pelvis, back vertebrae broken, fractured neck, rotator cuff ripped shoulder busted, was KOed snoring with tree branches sticking out my back.... And you know couldn't walk for months after but I ran off smfh pos prick wanted me to die... Yup I ran right into a helicopter life flight then into a coma for a week while 4,5,6 surgerys made me Iron Man! And learned grim reaper doesn't want the trouble he'll wait until I'm older and don't fight back lmao I learned what real pain was after that too.... Then I learned what its like to need those drugs that I used for the high then just to deal with pain. But so 6 years later I got a little crip walk a prescription I don't want but need but that plant that helps is still viewed as a bad drug. I have yet to hear about anyone ever dying from Marijuana but those opiods with a overdose warning label and people drop dead from them daily thoses aren't bad drugs....
Well... Story time over 🔚 🚫
Yea it's time to find some place greener & make some new 🎶 Memories.....

Latest posts

Back