Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Pics coming tomorrow of the 10 locations ive picked out so far, the 3 sprouts that just sprouted today got 3 more that are about to sprout, ive got them in my window seal for the time being till it warms up enough to move them outside to their homes.... The strains in the window are just bag seed sept for 2 that are from a fellow grower i know that gave me half a dozen seeds that he told me came from some killer bud, then i have 13 seeds i got from a grower that grows on The Blue Ridge Parkway.... he gave me some killer bud and them seeds the weed was top notch it was sweet & skunky smelling with red and orange hairs all over it he told me it was 7th gen homegrown by him then got some possible kindbud seeds the guy said it was kindbud but was a bit darker then most but was still some sticky good bud.......... I plan on growing around 50 plants this will probably be my biggest grow pic coming tomorrow

best of luck an becare full when showing spots u don't wanna show a land mark an get caught my leo!!!

nope leo not finding this grow been growing the same area for years this will be the 6th year ive grown on this property no problems so far

Having some camrea problems might need to get a new cf card dont know pics will come as soon as i get a new card or figure out y my pics wont go to the card

KINDBUD >>>>I MAKE MY RETURN I HAVNT BEEN ON HERE IN A LOOONG TIME ....ALL THE GREEN MOJO TO YOU N UR GROW IM gettin ready for my grow now

I finally found my sd card for my camrea ill get some pics tommarow and if i post a link to my youtude video profile with videos of the grow will anyone watch them if not im not going to bother

Hears some pics of the speaker box ive got them in till they go outside hopefully the begin of march

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

ill get some pics of the spots their going into tommarow and yeah camreas a pieces of junk thier starting on their 3rd set of leaves now

Yeah me to is coming soon was 72 yesterday it up in the 60's today! it is stealthy is'nt it im going to put all but 2 outside and the 2 i dont im going to flower them inside when i go get a timer lol im going to start flowering the 2 ones at the end of feb and put the others out march 1st

The pics are of one of the plants i got outside for the fun of it and a couple of the spots they will be in

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

lookin good man i cant wait to try an outdoor grow lol those spots are sicks by the way I Hope It All Works Out

thanks man them spots are just a couple of them i got to many i think lol well ill get some more pics in a couple days

pic #1 is the new cfl i put in the box it really brightened up the box alot lol rest are just pics of the plants got bored lol so i thought id post some more pics

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Latest posts

Back