Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
So since I recently found this site and have read alot on here about growing and see that the people know their.......well you know.......I have decided to frequent this site and keep my journal here. Hope all of you enjoy my grow and I want to thank you all before hand for your help.....i think i´m gonna need it!

So let me give you a day by day rundown of what has been going on.

Saturday Feb 3 - Buy seeds (El Niño feminized from Greenhouse), closet (6ft x 3ft x 2.5ft), fans, thermostat/humidity monitor, white plastic sheeting from Barnaplant here in BCN. Put seeds in moist towel and start the journey.
Monday in the Dirt and Wednesday poppin out. Wednesday Feb 7 is my Day 1

Day 2- was retarded and gave em light nutes.....stupid....now i know. Hindsight is always 20/20
Day 4 - water
Day 6 - Water
Week 1 - Light nutes again.....after which i started to doubt and investigate only to kick myself in the rear for being a complete retard!
Day 8 - Water
Day 10 - Water
Day 12 - Rainwater flush.

Here are some pics so you can see their progress.

CIMG0410.JPG

CIMG0409.JPG

CIMG0420.JPG

CIMG0539.JPG

CIMG0541.JPG

CIMG0545.JPG

CIMG0551.JPG

CIMG0555.JPG

CIMG0582.JPG

CIMG0584.JPG

nice kindphriend,

We will be watching, what kind of light do you have on them?

oooopsss my bad....i got a 400HPS about 18-20 inches above

Whats up KP. How are your babies looking today?

Still have some "taco folding" in the leaves. Have heard it is the ph variation. Any other ideas? Tomarrow will be two weeks!!!

CIMG0585.JPG

CIMG0586.JPG

CIMG0587.JPG

CIMG0588.JPG

CIMG0589.JPG

CIMG0590.JPG

CIMG0591.JPG

Should I be thinking about transplanting? Maybe that will fix my tacoed leaves? I am thinking about doing it before the next watering, which will be tonight transplant and water. Or water wait two days then transplant. I´m anxious.....can you tell??? hehehehe

kindphriend said:
Should I be thinking about transplanting? Maybe that will fix my tacoed leaves? I am thinking about doing it before the next watering, which will be tonight transplant and water. Or water wait two days then transplant. I´m anxious.....can you tell??? hehehehe

Looks like PH problem or heat stress, what is the PH and room temp?

kindphriend said:
What are your temps? I would try and get your light up say 24 inches above maybe even farther. If it's hot on the back of your hand it's hot on your babies. Yes i would go ahead and transplant. GD you beat me mang. Hahahahahahaha

the temps in the room are about 84 right now, but i got the temp gauge up higher than the lamp......so right where the plants are I would say maybe a little higher, cause I got the fan blowin right across the tops of thier heads. I put my hand there and the back of my hand really isn´t hot....could it be cause I fertilized too early??? Thanx for the help Growdude and Brothers G!!!

kindphriend said:
the temps in the room are about 84 right now, but i got the temp gauge up higher than the lamp......so right where the plants are I would say maybe a little higher, cause I got the fan blowin right across the tops of thier heads. I put my hand there and the back of my hand really isn´t hot....could it be cause I fertilized too early??? Thanx for the help Growdude and Brothers G!!!
You might wanna try getting your temps down a bit. If it's 84 above your light it's gotta be about 87 or 88 below it. It could also be that you gave them nutes to soon or a combination of both.

thanks for the help BG!!! I´m gonna transplant ´em tonight and i´ll let you know how they take to it. Also, i´m going to move the light up to 24 inches above.....let´s see if that helps. Again thanx for the help. I´ll keep you updated!

*kindphriend*

So I transplanted on day 13 and it seems that the girls are really feeling much more relaxed and comfortable there......it seems. here are some pics. Either on friday or early next week I am planning to buy a humidifier and some ph drops. I have yet to check the ph, but I have only been giving them fresh delicious bottled drinking water. Let me know what you think! *kindphriend*

CIMG0601.JPG

CIMG0603.JPG

CIMG0604.JPG

CIMG0607.JPG

CIMG0608.JPG

CIMG0605.JPG

CIMG0617.JPG

CIMG0620.JPG

CIMG0621.JPG

Looks good. Once they get a feell for their new surroundings they are going to grow like crazy. :D

So between the 24th and the 25th the plants were alone for over 24 hours. Don´t know if the light turned off by itself cause recently I have been having some problems with that. When I got back yesterday I saw that on two plants there was a little curling around the edges of the leaves(pictures) Is this from heat stress or lack of humidity. We are going to buy a humidifier this week cause right now the relative humidity is around 20% and I´ve got plates of water in the room and spray them every other hour, but I can´t get it to go up. Anyways, let me know what you think. *kindphriend*

CIMG0882.JPG

CIMG0880.JPG

CIMG0879.JPG

CIMG0890.JPG

CIMG0881.JPG

CIMG0895.JPG

CIMG0891.JPG

CIMG0889.JPG

Oh and i got one plant that has three pairs of leaves instead of two.......bottom right hand pic. What´s this all about?

Take a look at my girls. They are exactly three weeks old. Let me know what you think about the spacing of the nodes, color, size, well anything and everything you can comment about. Thank you!

CIMG0896.JPG

CIMG0899.JPG

CIMG0901.JPG

CIMG0906.JPG

CIMG0908.JPG

CIMG0907.JPG

CIMG0912.JPG

CIMG0910.JPG

CIMG0903.JPG

CIMG0905.JPG

Bro, can't wait to have celebratory burn session with those beauties!

So i´m thinking about cloning soon....any suggestions. They got some long branches on the bottom nodes but I think they might need to get some more leaves first. Please take a look and let me know. Any other comments are more than welcome.

They are growing about two new nodes every week now. Right now they have 5 sets of 5 pointers and are working on their sixth. They are extremely dense with about one inch between the nodes....some less! The tallest one is about 6 inches. I want to start budding at about 18 cause I have about 3-4 feet of growing space (6 feet total). Please let me know what you think.

CIMG0970.JPG

CIMG0975.JPG

CIMG0977.JPG

CIMG0979.JPG

CIMG0982.JPG

CIMG0985.JPG

CIMG0984.JPG

CIMG0978.JPG

CIMG0976.JPG

CIMG0980.JPG

Latest posts

Back