King LED 1200W LED full spectrum Veg and flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw that also.
Screenshot_20190920-174611.png

Amazon reviews are frequently suspect. Some of the reviews for the above Bloomspect lamp are for different version or different power lamps. As I said in an earlier post, PAR and PPFD are what you should be looking at. Also PPFD at what fly height(distance to canopy) and what area will have that PPFD at that height. That light says to flower at 16” above and it will cover a 2x2 ft area so you’d need 4 to cover a 4x4 tent and the PPFD at that height is probably around 325 umols/m2/sec which is pretty poor. My King Plus 1200 has twice that and is reviewed on this forum by several folks as being very good for an inexpensive LED. I bought a cheapo LED to try and though it isn’t bad, my plants like the King better. There is a lot of info and mis-info out there so do your research...

Amazon reviews are frequently suspect. Some of the reviews for the above Bloomspect lamp are for different version or different power lamps. As I said in an earlier post, PAR and PPFD are what you should be looking at. Also PPFD at what fly height(distance to canopy) and what area will have that PPFD at that height. That light says to flower at 16” above and it will cover a 2x2 ft area so you’d need 4 to cover a 4x4 tent and the PPFD at that height is probably around 325 umols/m2/sec which is pretty poor. My King Plus 1200 has twice that and is reviewed on this forum by several folks as being very good for an inexpensive LED. I bought a cheapo LED to try and though it isn’t bad, my plants like the King better. There is a lot of info and mis-info out there so do your research...

Don't trust the reviews there. A lot of fake ones. 600W for 60USD. That is incredible. You deserve what you pay for.

Latest posts

Back