king led's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the help guy's,,,,,OG8 you would make a neck of a sales men ,,,,"can you swing an extra 40" I love it ,,thnks man

I hope you are joking. I think you are. If I were a salesman, I’d starve. I couldn’t sell water in a desert. I would feel badly if you took my advice and then got crappy results. I know more light is better. To be honest, my best grows ever were using one 4 bulb and one 2 bulb t5 fixtures. My only experience with LEDs is the king I have so I was passing that on. I was just saying if I were you and had a grow space that size and a budget of $500, I’d spend the extra $40 to get that much more light. My light is over 2 years old so if you get the same life out of your lights, less than $20 a year seems very affordable. Take care.

I was kidding ,,I thought it was great ,,,,I appreciate the help ,,,I would not make it as sales person either to honest ,,,lol,,i think ill spend the extra 40 hell if I'm gonna spend 500 whats another 40,,,ive got prime so shipping is free ,,,again thank you

Amazon will take good care of you(as I am sure you know) so if the lights are all weird colors like dogweed had, send them back. Hopefully you get a good batch.

those are actually very reasonable price-wise. i thought those were some of the $1000 per light units.
I had 6 of the 600 watt lights in my previous grow room at $169 each. They draw 260 watts each and worked out well in an 8 X 10 grow area. Well built and they have a 3 year warranty. What I like about them is even though they are Chinese import lights, they use name brand LEDs and when you call tech support you get an American in Ca. I like the PAR series even better then the ones I have but they cost more. The 900's are the same light only bigger.

Latest posts

Back