kittens!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
just got them yesterday from a vet, they are brother and sister that had been abandoned behind a building, we were only going to get one but you know, they're kittens.
this the girl this is the boy (havent thought of names yet)

kitten.jpg

kitten2.jpg

Whats up username812. Glad to see some people care for these little buggers. They are very cute username812. You should let the people of MP name one of your cats. I would call the boy cat
SMOKEY & INDICA FOR THE GIRL.

thats not a bad idea, i bet my girlfriend will like the name indica. anybody else have any suggestions?

haha.. yeah.. indica for the girl is cute... but the boy should be... humm.... little pranic haha

uumm the boy should be called accedent oh no thats what my mom called me!!!!
he shell be named seedling.. or sprout..

Nic($5 bag or Kronic), Sac(duh), or Bud. [Butthead]Uhhh-uhuhuhuhuh, bud is good, uhuuhuhuh.

username812 said:
thats not a bad idea, i bet my girlfriend will like the name indica. anybody else have any suggestions?
Yeah, I can see you if they get lost; "I'm looking for indica, have you seen it"?

Poster on phone pole: "Looking for Indica, please call 555-1212"

Hahahahahaahaha

They are cute little things. Good luck to you and them!

i've always wanted to name a pet "Dammit" That way when you go out to call them, Dammit...come'er!

name one of the cats indo hahaha yeah dam i havnt been here in awhile

Latest posts

Back