Kleen Xtract

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey guys so a buddy turned me on to Kleen Xtract the other day and its def caught my attention... http://www.kleenxtract.com/#about

Anyone here tried this product yet? Im assuming the process would be similar to using grain alcohol? they make some BIG claims on the site but have no info on procedure.... but the concentrate on the site def looks slammin...

I have seen this posted and tossed around at a couple sites but no one seems to have any hands-on experience with it.

I wonder how different it can be than Everclear?

Jaam, that looks like something i need to try. I wish i had more info on it... I wonder if they will have something at the cup in Denver? It is higher proof than my everclear, and that is probably gmo'd or something. This is organic, they say from organic farms. Where are the recipes... very exciting Jaam. Thanks for posting this!

I have seen this posted and tossed around at a couple sites but no one seems to have any hands-on experience with it.

I wonder how different it can be than Everclear?

everclear is only 190 proof so you will have residuals left in your concentrate... this is 100% alcohol and organic food grade so no residuals just the "Pure" as they call it... http://www.kleenxtract.com/faq/

I need to know how many ml you need per oz of material to do proper extractions?

jaam, i just looked at my rso thread and I used 6 gallons of Everclear for a pound of pot it looks like. I use a half a gallon about for 80 grams now. Don't know if that is what you wanted or not. I use my magical butter machine and do a tincture then cook it off. Hmmm
thanks again. i will have to try this after i read more about it.

Interesting stuff. I might have to get a small quart bottle to try out. Thanks for the share.

seems easy enough to do....... it appears much safer to do than other extraction methods.......... I do need somebody to tell me how to use the stuff........ the shatter and dab product sounds great.......... I'd have to learn how to do/use it........ I've always smoked flower and because of mp I've made some bubble hash......... not sure how the extraction products are different.

For my puposes I would replace the Everclear and go with that for tincture and RSO.

Why not Hackerman? I am asking you. I have used everclear many times in the MBM...Their customer service knew i was and didn't say don't do that...hm... thoughts? I guess now that it isn't winter i could set it outside to do it's tincture thing. yikes.

All I can get is 151 proof so the MBM batch I made had a little water. I just used it in candy. We'll see.

I am going to pick up some 151 Everclear so I can run some comparisons. If I want to order 190 Everclear, the shipping and tax makes it as expensive as the KleenX.

I have never done a QWET so I don't know what to expect compared to ice water or butane. I am going to run a couple small 151 Everclear runs to see what I get. I usually use hash for my tinctures but I'll try some buds this time just to make it more common.

I am off to doggie training but I'll look more into this tonight when I return.

Well, surprise, surprise. I just received a bottle of Everclear 190 as a gift. Not a big deal to some of you but 151 is all that is legal in my state so the 190 is a rare bird. :)

I emailed KleenX and asked them if they would ship to my state and, if so, what was the expected lead time. I have not heard back for 2 days. I don't order stuff from companies who don't bother to answer emails. Their shipping and service will, no doubt, be as neglected.

I also found a bunch more suppliers for 100% Ethyl. A quick search will show you a number of valid distributors. Do not get Denatured. And, make sure it's real CH3-CH2-OH. It's not cheap from any source I have found. And, the tax is going to be applicable unless you have an exemption from The BATF.

Everything I have been reading seems to confirm that there is no such thing as 100% Ethyl Alcohol outside the laboratory, anyway. Once it is exposed to the atmosphere it sucks up about 3 to 5% in water. So, in the end.....you have Everclear. LMAO

I may have a regular source for this so I will start learning with the Everclear and if I ever get my hands on the 200 proof, I'll be more ready to compare.

Not real sure how to do this. Need to read up at SkunkPharm. Looks like just a quick 3 minute soak (couple shakes) and filter through a XXu screen. Not real sure what size. 25 micron seems to be popular but I'm not sure how many trics that will filter out. I wouldn't expect all the trics to completely dissolve and transport with the Everclear. I would think a small amount of the trics will just get knocked off and wash in with the Everclear. I was thinking something between 45 microns and 99 microns.

After that, just let it evap and..... I don't know any more. I think I will try a smokable product the first time. Wax or shatter. Or, just dry it completely and smoke it as hash.

I will do edibles later after I get the hang of it.

I'll let you know if I hear from KleenX.

Hi Hackerman, what are you going to make? I am sorry if you stated it up there and I am a little toasted.

Latest posts

Back