Kraven is still alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraven

Reaction score
Much older and sicker these days...three cancers and now lung disease....on a list for new lungs now. Still getting along well considering, even more convinced in the medicinal properties of cannabis. Hoping to get back and find old friends...know some are not living any longer...and some like me drifted away to private sites a decade ago. No need to hide any longer in my neck of the woods....carded up and legalish...they need to let us grow freely....cant afford dispensery prices on my VA disability. Anyway wanted to see if i got any bites from the old timers.
Big Bud 4 A.jpg

Hey Kraven good to see you. Hope you get your new Lungs soon.
Speaking of the VA im running a construction project at the Dallas VA right now.
As for some of the old crew that was running things they are gone to a private site where they can talk shit about deplorables. We dont allow politics on this site on the open forum anymore. The Passion is back to being the Passion. A place for potheads and growers to have fun and enjoy their Passion for weed.

Last edited:
am I correct in thinking you were on OG back in the very late 90's...time takes it's toll on all of us...some get lucky, others get hammered...I've had some really testing times but seem to have risen about it all...hope you are in good spirits and will stick around and enjoy company that is old, somewhat feeble, and is like minded...

Latest posts

Back