Kyfarmer84 backinaction...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we prefer to scrog or to not scrog ,or is it just based off the height management for you?

• I scrog

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I grow freelance and use stakes if needed

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
Here we are with my latest update ladies and gentlemen.heres the strains, equipment and nutes used list
3 ogkush,3 blue dream and 2 gsc.
Flowering under two six hund wtt hps.both over a 4 x4 ft screen.growing in a lil diff their run.i grew twelve out last time and trying to harvest more off theses eight.stay tuned brohams,you will be amazed.happy growing and thank God for these blessings.
IMG_20200805_061300.jpg
IMG_20200805_061231.jpg
IMG_20200805_061300.jpg
IMG_20200805_061231.jpg
IMG_20200805_061240.jpg

Similar to my setup - to answer your polling question, I have played with nets but have decided they are not for me. I can get similar yields with other training (topping, manifold, lst) but the ability to pull plants in and out of my 4x4 for random tinkering as well as perpetual harvest is more important to me.

Some big plants ya got there man.. very nice. go big or go home lol. these are gonna be beasts as they've not even begun preflowering and have a nice size to them.. be interesting to see what methods you use beyond here to increase yields.. with the room you have, I"d stake them and spread them branches out so light can penetrate each and every branch and budsite. luck bro..

I agree with my buddy Oldbay.. I love being able to take all 6 plants out and inspect them for one.. and to talk to
them, hehe. I also do light flushes here and there, so I wheel them to the kitchen sink.. I experimented with topping
VS leaving the sister plant alone, be interesting to see who yields more... GMOP...

Hello to all of my fellow cultivators,
I ran my trim and spider 🕷️ buds yesterday, didn't separate the trim by strain though .so we gots a bubblehash mix of og,gsc and blue dream!!!!.It came out great just ran 3 main bubble bags and mixed it.Its absolutely tasty, very potent and smells like fruit!!.peace and happy growing to all of y'all!!!.
IMG_20200910_220444.jpg
IMG_20200914_134123.jpg
IMG_20200914_134129.jpg
IMG_20200914_155845.jpg
IMG_20200914_134135.jpg
IMG_20200914_155903.jpg
IMG_20200914_155852.jpg

Oh by the way, I only ran half of the material seen in pics.probably 4 zips I ran and I have four left.I pulled about 7 grams of hash from just the four zips!!.These phenos, every one of em is frosty as frosty the snowman!!!.

Hey buddy... very excellent indeed.. Your grow ended up better then mine as my one hermie screwed me over hitting more of the plants then I realized.. affected my yield along with to small a pot for flowering, so going back to my
3gal felt pots that worked quite well... just got thru staking the ones who needed it and flipping lights to flowering..

So, do I place my order now for some of the hash.... muwahahaha... mixing it all together eh? cool, been nice to compare the diff terps but whatever suits your needs huh? like u said, bet it's very fruity...

Thanks for sharing so much... so what's on the menu next, or you want me to send you some beans... lol

Hey buddy... very excellent indeed.. Your grow ended up better then mine as my one hermie screwed me over hitting more of the plants then I realized.. affected my yield along with to small a pot for flowering, so going back to my
3gal felt pots that worked quite well... just got thru staking the ones who needed it and flipping lights to flowering..

So, do I place my order now for some of the hash.... muwahahaha... mixing it all together eh? cool, been nice to compare the diff terps but whatever suits your needs huh? like u said, bet it's very fruity...

Thanks for sharing so much... so what's on the menu next, or you want me to send you some beans... lol
Well I will be having some new strains in soon.But for now I am gonna hopefully harvest more off these girls than I did off the previous twelve. That's the goal neways .well happy growing to you bro.

Hey brother, you need strains to play with shoot me a PM... I can help ya out no problem, never go thru all I have..

I meant no negative comment to ya, sounds like your doing great and for sure harvesting way more then I do.. so making some changes in hopes of improving this.. I have 2 small tents and time to start using them both for flowering.. so cloning may be in my near future also... I mean, going thru seeds is a blast, always tasting something a bit diff is nice, but not always productive huh? well, shoot me a PM bro.. My wife would get a tickle out of me helping one of her KY Fam... peace

Blue Dream.....

That's my favorite strain and I'm out! I wish I had more blue dream seeds.

GSC, what do you think of it? For some reason it wasn't anything special from what I remember when I grew it awhile back.

Latest posts

Back