Kyfarmer84 backinaction...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we prefer to scrog or to not scrog ,or is it just based off the height management for you?

• I scrog

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I grow freelance and use stakes if needed

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
H
Nice Job
I need to make some bubble myself , I have bags need ice ,
Did you stir by hand or use a drill with paint mixer.
Hash came out nice
Honestly bro It wAs my first time and I used a mixer,I'm also a cook so naturally u would think I've cooked up all kinds of butter and edibles but nah I'm just now ventureing in to the cannabis cooking realm and hash.

Good looking hash KY. I love the stuff. I will be doing that again before long. Same with Kief. I use the Indica to make hash and the Sativa to make kief. Any time I need an extra kick I sprinkle some on the top of a fresh bowl. I have to ask you though.....what is the hammer for???

Good looking hash KY. I love the stuff. I will be doing that again before long. Same with Kief. I use the Indica to make hash and the Sativa to make kief. Any time I need an extra kick I sprinkle some on the top of a fresh bowl. I have to ask you though.....what is the hammer for???
I just happened to have it there cause I hadn't moved it.bo reason really.i was high!!! Hahahaha.

Yoyo,here's some pics of the girls,day 40 flower.will have official update in couple days when starting week 7 flower!!!!.
IMG_20201003_030616.jpg
IMG_20201003_030559.jpg
IMG_20201002_082844.jpg
IMG_20201002_082805.jpg

Latest posts

Back