la blanca update 2 weeks flowering scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Hi all, as many of y o u know I grew in college , now I m back at it with la blanca fem under 1k hort scrog in ffof with fox nutes 4 plants I am 18 days in..temps duting day 75-80...night 68...humidity below 50 %..I am new at scrog nevwr attempted but my question to you all is....

How does my grow look?
What do I need to change?
Should I continue to move branches? Is stretch over, ive been readingctp letcthem grow up after 2 orc3 weeks of training
I am also veging. In a tent. They rc3 weeks in.
I am awaiting 360 w p series led with bridgelux diodes. .should I try and let them flower under the led when I get it..kinda part hps led grow? Or should I juwt put it in the tent and veg the babies? Just sounded konda fun. .I have a dimmable hps so was gonna put it qt 250 with the mh..hmmm just a thought..anyway..

View attachment 20141201_091917.jpg

View attachment 20141201_091855.jpg

View attachment 20141201_091833.jpg

View attachment 20141201_091944.jpg

Wow 33 views and not one comment..thx for all the advice. .TECH

Your plants look great. Others will be by. I would think the stretch is over as far into flower as they look. They look very nice.

Your plants look great. Others will be by. I would think the stretch is over as far into flower as they look. They look very nice.

Thank you , ita been soo long since ive grown just trying to max my yeild..and ideas guys?.

I also have 5 la blanka in veg 3 weeks at about 5 inches..I must close tent up at night so I get no light leaks for the other flowering plants..I have no vent system in there but I do have small areas where fresh hair can go it..im gonna flip them ss soon as led comes in the they will be on same time schedule. Tech

They look very nice. Great bud development for 3 weeks!

I wouldn't switch to the LED though--too little light for what you have going on. You cannot replace a 1000W HPS with a 360W LED. I personally believe that it would be detrimental to go from a 1000W to a 360W....and the actual wattage used probably about 1/2 that. Just to give you an idea, it was recommended that I go with a 700W LED for a 7-9 sq ft space and I can see that you have substantially more space than that. They are looking so happy that I would continue on with the HPS.

Latest posts

Back