Lab Tests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Sachel

Reaction score
Can laboratories tell if the sample is synthetic? Do any of you have any experience pass or fail with laboratory drug tests?

yes. some labs can now detect synthetics.

They can detect syn. sometimes, but they (the people who make the syn.) change it up all the time so the labs won't be able to tell every time they get a synthetic sample.

Thanks for the responses. I am subject to randoms for my job. We never know when until the morning of the test.

I seen friend not pass with synthetic due to no white cells present in UA sample,off to program for my brother.

it is VERY expensive to test to see if its real. a normal test consists of drug testing an testing for a vitimin or 2.

it is very rare that a lab will see synthetic unless they pay the extra to look for it , an they never do.

i would imagine that some of these companies realize they will lose half their squad to pot , so they choose a cheap lab to test just for that reason. They figure if you got enough sense in your head to "cleanup" for a test then your proly not doin anything that bad to begin with.

soil :icon_smile:

Thanks for sharing information. I didnt know about this thing .

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back