Laced Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

The other night some of my friends and I smoked some weed that was a little bit different, I believe it was laced with something but not sure what. Anyone think they would be able to help? The effects after that were different, was heavy breathing, one guy passed out, everything was moving in frames in my mind, and im always tired now.

spread the word. Tell the person who sold it to you. there are alot of evil pesticides out there, and no studies, that i know of, about what hapens if you smoke them. POt doesnt even get you high unless it has had heat applied to it. god knows what poisions might do

If nobody went into a coma, chances are it wasn't any severe pesticides or Windex (which is used by some assholes to stop mold from growing on their plants....). When you say a guy passed out, how long was he out? And how was he when he woke up?

You said things were "moving in frames"... I've heard that's an effect of mescaline, but I've never heard of anyone getting an effect from smoking mescaline. It could have just been contaminated with some kind of mold, which is not unusual, although it is quite possible it was a mild pesticide. Just be careful about where you get your weed. Its almost impossible to tell if its been contaminated, so you have to check your source. I try to only buy from people who personally know the grower, but I know that's not always possible.

i just posted a thread about something kind of like this. i smoked weed the other day and all of a sudden couldnt breath and thought i was going to pass out. i also had some crazy mind and body high stuff going on like you said. and for the last few days after this, ive been all out of it and tired and dazed. did this ever go away for you? im kind of freaking out over this.

i smoked sum bad stuff a long time ago. still dont know wat was wrong wit it but was out of it for like 2 weeks.
the frame thing also happened
will never smoke wit those guys again

Ive been smoking for quite some time now and have never had anything like this happen to me...

kinda scary ..

im gonna keep my fingers crossed .. couple months time ill be harvesting my own anyway :D

Ok the other night me and my friends got 2 fat dimes of piff and 1 dime of aries we rolled 2 blunts .. there was 4 people to one blunt .. i felt it kick in about 5 min latter... about 20 min latter i started sweating a lot and it wasnt even hot i ate somthing thinking it would help and 10 min latter i got sick and threw up all my food after that i felt good do you think its because we mixed to kinds of weed? or its because i havent smoked a long time its only like my 27 time smoking?

ooo and my friend didnt sleep for 1 day and then he smoked and he said he saw things shrink in his vision

man im so glad ive never smoked anything laced.

some of my old friends had smokes laced weed and they found out i was laced with coke... crazy stuff

some of my old friends had smokes laced weed and they found out i was laced with coke... crazy stuff

and like ganja gurur said grow you own if you want to be safe

FUFM, its possible you just had a bad trip, if it went back to normal so quickly. I've had an experience like that, I sort of had a panic attack while stoned; it was NOT FUN - same symptoms as what you've described. However, can't be sure. There's lots of shit out there.

transcend187 said:
You said things were "moving in frames"... I've heard that's an effect of mescaline, but I've never heard of anyone getting an effect from smoking mescaline. It could have just been contaminated with some kind of mold, which is not unusual, although it is quite possible it was a mild pesticide. Just be careful about where you get your weed. Its almost impossible to tell if its been contaminated, so you have to check your source. I try to only buy from people who personally know the grower, but I know that's not always possible.

It's not mesc. Are you thinking of LSD? LSD can cause trails. Another misconception back in the day was that blue micro dot and purple was mesc; it was not. That is and was LSD. Mesc. comes from a cactus and is a brown powder. Though that could be laced in weed I don't think it was in his. I heard PCP was going around again. It could have been that.

All I have to say is know your seller or grow your own.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like somebody mix your bud with Saliva Divonorum. If it is 10x or stronger it will have the same effects of what you have discribe. Saliva will put a person into another world for a short time. I personally do not care for it, but some do. It is mostly used for meditation purposes.

Grim

Themanwithnoname said:

That's funny . . . You were laced with coke:D

Grim Reefer said:
I could be wrong, but it sounds like somebody mix your bud with Saliva Divonorum. If it is 10x or stronger it will have the same effects of what you have discribe. Saliva will put a person into another world for a short time. I personally do not care for it, but some do. It is mostly used for meditation purposes.

Grim

Yeah, that does sound like Salvia. Note it's "Salvia", not "Saliva".

It is currently legal in Japan. Used to buy it once in awhile when I worked there. It gets you "high", but the sensation is completely different than what you'd expect if you're a frequent pot smoker.

It actually messes with your sense of taste too, if you can imagine it.

Salvia. dude salvia is completly legal here.. you can get it at any head shop or online. I love salvia.. its good once in while.. the real effects last for literly 15-20 minutes smoked then it dies down which is a bummer

go to erowid.org and search for salvia it pretty much ahas everything about it

yeah its great in combonation with weed/ blue lotus./ and alot of stuff

i smoked salvia one time and i thought the whole world was melting around me. It was like being on an acid trip for 5 minutes. After i came to my friends said that all i was doing was laughing hysterically, but all i remember is being scared shitless and thinking it was never gonna end. I think ill just still to the MJ and save my money.

Unregistered said:
The other night some of my friends and I smoked some weed that was a little bit different, I believe it was laced with something but not sure what. Anyone think they would be able to help? The effects after that were different, was heavy breathing, one guy passed out, everything was moving in frames in my mind, and im always tired now.

dude. its cool. it happens to me everytime i smoke. i dont think its anything to worry about. me, my friends, my family all get the frame thing. and we buy it from different people. i think it is just an affect from the pot itself. i dont know for a fact but im pretty confident. and the person i know that grows it doesn't lace it or anything. it still happens mang.:bong1::bong::48:

hey dude it sounds like you got some bud laced with acid man cuz the frame thing has happened to me when i was on acid once but yeah i have never got bad bud my two good good buddys i get it from 1 grows it the other gets it from his buddy that grows i know all of them and i have not a doubt in my mind that they would never sell me laced bud of bad bud but some people ant as lucky as me check out the dude you got it from sounds like acid to me tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back