Ladies Night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

So yeah.. girls.. question.. how the heck can i cover up these massive hickeys on my neck... with out that coverup junk

Just tell everyone you went golfing and was hit multiple times by a golf ball.
00000004.gif
What have you been doing anyway? Like my father use to tell me why let her **** on your neck when she could be sucking on something else. My father was a nasty old bastard.
00000012.gif
00000012.gif
00000012.gif
00000012.gif
00000012.gif

.. i like having my neck sucked on.. well.. this was like hahaha yeah... this time i'm not giving details boys.. haha

get a chapstick cap and put it on your hickey and twist till they come off it hurts but it takes them off

walk around with your hands over your neck and tell people you got some funky muscle cramp thing happening :D

damn....i hate that make up crap to cover up too....i dunno what your gonna do :confused: ;)

lol deal wit it.. i talked to my gf.. and she's like i don't care.. so yeah.. no worries now.. but people keep staring at me as if i'm easy i wanna smack them..

smack them....i dare ya :p :D

they are staring cause they wish they could have a bite ;)

What the big deal pranic wear em with pride. when those snobs stare at ya. just say "AT LEAST I GOT SOME!!!!" hahahahahaha

I had to take a flight a long time ago when I was 18 and I had like 3 HUGE hickeys on my neck and I swear every guy on that flight was staring at me like meat and every woman looked at me like a slut. Oh well.You live and learn! At least you're gettin' some!

my exgirlfriends mom made her break up with me cause her mom found a hicky on her neck my doing ofcourse

Latest posts

Back