Largest yeild you ever had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrPuffAlot said:
Just harvested "ICE" from nirvana though Dr Chronic.

Wet weight after manicure 433grams.

117g (4.18ounces) after drying in dry chamber for 4 days, now in Jars.
BTW: indoor grow.

Mandala safari mix, 22 and 1/2 oz and it takes only a couple hits for a super buz. The first time i ever tryed mandala. I would have to say they have the best strains for the cheapest price. The top cola was over 60 grams dry. I would recomend there strains to any new grower just starting out. If you can sprout it and keep the critters from eating it for a couple months and add ferts once a month or so it will make you proud. Planted first of may. Grew to 8 feet. It grows so easy and in two months of flowering which finished before the end of september the buds will be so big and solid hard you have to use both hands to reach around the buds. Also the leaves are huge over a foot long and thats just the leaf part not the stem that holds the leaves to the plant. These leaves make the plants grow through a long dry spell. Happy growing. Slim

well 2 1/2 pounds off 7 plants ,, northern lights and voodoo

P1020770.JPG

P1020758.JPG

the Rhino. 5 lbs off two 1000 watt hortilux.Grown on a 4x8 flood and drain table, with 4 inch rockwool.

on a White Widow grow with 4 plants I got 25 ounces, an average of over 6 ounces each in 49 days of flower, but I used a light rail...

3.5 pounds was a trainwreck mother for a year and a half till i retired her she had a good life up to the end

I hate to be "that guy" and I'm not calling you a liar but I'm really gonna have to see your 3.5 lb and 5lb harvest on the plants to believe it. Not that you have to prove anything to me.

well lets see the plant was well over 10 feet and multple cola sites remember that this was a monster clone producer she was a donnor for well over a year as far as the 3.5 pounds i was being modest and yes that was a dry weight most of the colas were as thick as a bear can

TheStickyIcky said:
I hate to be "that guy" and I'm not calling you a liar but I'm really gonna have to see your 3.5 lb and 5lb harvest on the plants to believe it. Not that you have to prove anything to me.

many impressive harvests in there makes my little qp off of one plant (dry) seem insignificant :eek: but well see what the future hold for my harvests now that Ive proven i have at least one green thumb.the satori in my sig link is my first "big" grow and from what was said in an earlier post Mandala has great genetics and huge buds on them so lets do a recap about the end of march to see what i get :hubba:

tiller08 said:
well lets see the plant was well over 10 feet and multple cola sites remember that this was a monster clone producer she was a donnor for well over a year as far as the 3.5 pounds i was being modest and yes that was a dry weight most of the colas were as thick as a bear can

I have a plant in my grow journal in my sig that was over 8 feet tall and it took 2 men to reach all the way around it (http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34385&d=1190440740). I'm 6'4 and I couldn't touch the top of it or get halfway around it. It made a little over 5oz dry. I had one 2 years ago about the same size that was a little better producer and produced 8oz dry.

The first attached pic shows me reaching up and bending the main cola over about 3 weeks before harvest. The second pic is just a side shot of some of the bud sites. The third pic is of budsites on the other side. For reference the head in the bottom left hand corner is of a guy standing almost 6 feet tall.

Once again, I'm not saying your a liar and you have absolutely nothing to prove to me, but it's damn near impossible to get 3.5 lbs from a plant much less 5 lbs. Look up StonedSmithy's grow. It's the biggest plant I have ever seen in my entire life. It came out to 40oz. That's 2.5 lbs. And to be honest. I never would have believed it had I not seen pictures. So, if you have any pictures, I'd like to see them.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

I agree, I wonder about some of the measurment methods.

I see alot of weights, and I know what my grow weighed in at and have not seen buds even close to the size of mine.

Growdude said:
I agree, I wonder about some of the measurment methods.

I see alot of weights, and I know what my grow weighed in at and have not seen buds even close to the size of mine.

Forreal. Those WW were monsters. Definitely some of the biggest buds I have ever seen. The whole plant was just one big bud.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/515
All that bud is a little over a pound and a half.

Wasn't it from like several plants, man? I can't image DOUBLE that from one plant.

dear mr icky
i do not have any pics but i will be starting to train my outdoor girls very soon so i will keep a journal for them soon i have had no reason to want to take pictures of my plants but since joining this site am starting to feel comfortable with this thought so there will be more pics in the future i have started a grow journal and will keep it up to date i also i am not one of those guys that gets soo excited to see a female ther are a lot of other traits to look for i am legaly only allowed to grow six so those six are gonna gonna be monsters if i can help it

tiller08 said:
dear mr icky
i do not have any pics but i will be starting to train my outdoor girls very soon so i will keep a journal for them soon i have had no reason to want to take pictures of my plants but since joining this site am starting to feel comfortable with this thought so there will be more pics in the future i have started a grow journal and will keep it up to date i also i am not one of those guys that gets soo excited to see a female ther are a lot of other traits to look for i am legaly only allowed to grow six so those six are gonna gonna be monsters if i can help it

Looking forward to seeing your grow journal.

I don't understand what you mean by what I bolded though.

i will take some pics of some clones that i am preparing to flower they have been rooting in soil for 2 weeks now give or take a couple days as far as what i ment by that statement
kinda like a roller coaster ride you must by this tall to ride this ride!soil conditions i dig a six foot wide 4 foot deep hole for each plant with a spacing of at least 8 feet between plants i also fill these holes wth fox farm and a mycorrhizal inoculant and bat guano by the time these plants will see this soil they are already minimum four foot bushes with at least 12 cola sites (not sure i worded that right)and continu to take clones from it ill it starts to flower creating more bud sites creating thicker stalks i will admit that that was my best plant that i have ever grown but still with this method i will average 1.5 to 2 pounds per plant i spoil my little girls but its so worth it in the end

tiller08 said:
i will take some pics of some clones that i am preparing to flower they have been rooting in soil for 2 weeks now give or take a couple days as far as what i ment by that statement
kinda like a roller coaster ride you must by this tall to ride this ride!soil conditions i dig a six foot wide 4 foot deep hole for each plant with a spacing of at least 8 feet between plants i also fill these holes wth fox farm and a mycorrhizal inoculant and bat guano by the time these plants will see this soil they are already minimum four foot bushes with at least 12 cola sites (not sure i worded that right)and continu to take clones from it ill it starts to flower creating more bud sites creating thicker stalks i will admit that that was my best plant that i have ever grown but still with this method i will average 1.5 to 2 pounds per plant i spoil my little girls but its so worth it in the end

If you can pull an average of a 1.5 per plant on 6 plants, hats off to you. I'm anxious to see your grow journal. If you can make it happen, I will give you major props. 9 pounds off of 6 plants is quite a feat.

do you know what
im almost embarressed
but anyway... so far...
18 grams from a white satin :rofl:
can we start a new one for the smallest yield ;)

Latest posts

Back