Largest yeild you ever had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
billy_fyshe said:
do you know what
im almost embarressed
but anyway... so far...
18 grams from a white satin :rofl:
can we start a new one for the smallest yield ;)

Nothing to be ashamed of bro, keep at it!:)

billy_fyshe said:
do you know what
im almost embarressed
but anyway... so far...
18 grams from a white satin :rofl:
can we start a new one for the smallest yield ;)

I got ya on that one.......try 9.5 gms off 2 AK47's. Sad........

that whole 18Gs for white satin sadens me since i plan to grow it next with kalichakra LOL the largest yeild i ever had was from gifted AK47 seeds out of 5 2 were female and one was a runt the biggest was about 5 ft. tall with a christmas tree form when dried and cured i got a little over a pound and off the runt i got 6 oz. at 3 ft. tall under 2000w of HPS each plant had its own light it was a first test grow to see if i could control smell and everything for the first time i grew i got the motherload i only wish i cloned it but wasnt far enough into my growing knowledge which is only a little above basic:eek: 5 years straight indoors and 3 outdoors i pull 3-4 crops a year indoors

Outdoor; we had a huge plant 2 yrs ago, got 3 lbs
Last yr not so good about a 1/2 lb
this year ???

indoor; Only 2 crops the first was the best about 3/4 lbs

10-14-06_0719.jpg

well i'm sure no long timer in this growing,but have seen plenty that my friends have grown over the many yrs,outside.and i have never seen them get much over a lb. from any of them.very few of them,at all.i just harvested my 1st indoor grow and have no way to weigh it.i guarantee you its not much over half an ounce dry.maybe more.but dang sure was not more than i expected.well i finally bought a scale from goodwill,lol and if its anywhere near right i got abot 1.75 oz from her.i have smoked some at the time i weighed the dry product.

TheStickyIcky said:
Dang, ole tiller hasn't signed on in 6 months. :(

I was really looking forward to seeing him pull 9 lbs off of 6 plants. Or I would settle for seeing one plant that pulled 3-5lbs.

I'd like to see that also. I have a buddy that gets a lb off of several of his outdoor every year, but I can't touch that. Makes me mad when we have our trim parties. His lasts four days, mine an afternoon.

Most I've ever gotten was 10 oz off a kali mist, and it looks like the mist'll give that to me again this year. However the blueberry might give it a run for it's money.

LOL, my record is .52 of an ounce from the little *****! :cool:

I will beat that this harvest! 2 weeks from now. Gawd, I'm a NOOB! lolololol

K, I beat it!

Over 6 OZ of "wet" bud from one plant. Dry is usually 50% of wet, so I'm guessin 3 OZ of nice dry bud...

i just finished wet manicuring a 8' afgani about an hour ago. it'll be around 2 - 2.5 lbs when its cured. had a lil bud rot so i dropped her. im gonna burn some finger hash- peace owt

Last harvest of 1 plant was 20+ ounces dry of delicious my SnowWhite, a Haze, under a single 400w hps :aok:

Latest posts

Back