Largest yeild you ever had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin Afatty said:
Last harvest of 1 plant was 20+ ounces dry of delicious my SnowWhite, a Haze, under a single 400w hps :aok:

HOLY CRAP!!!!:eek:

Mine was my last cheese crop and i got between 5-6 oz off each dry!!! topped them.. that was on a dripper but used hydro-clay in bottom and terra cocco for pots.. advan nutes... voddoo, sensi AB grow...AB Bloom, big bud, hammer head, overdrive, final fase.. under 2x 600 HPS,
CDMH

I actually just recently found these old pics, and they go with this thread.
I did a NL5 x Haze in DWC and got 212 grams droed smokable bomb off of her.

The pic below was the exact plant, but taken about 3 weeks before I cut her.
This pic is 10 years old.

12.jpg

Not sure of breed.got 175 gs from outside.One plant.

5 pounds off a Black Russian.

Needed an axe to chop the stalk!

I'll try and go by area.

2' X 5' space - Over 16 zips in only four 1 month old vegged females

Probably Around 13 Grams Lol Should Change Soon Have A Harvest Comin Up Real Soon:d

Just found this thread. I must be lucky because I got 3lbs. dry from 5 1/2 sativas outdoors last year, my first time in 25 years. Plus 2 lbs. of air buds/ shake. I got bud rot and tossed over half a lb. of big buds too. Not bad, after reading what you all got. Nor CalHal, that is a beauty:eek:
I wrote 5 1/2 because one of the 6 was a runt.

tomatoes20080001.jpg

first grow 18oz, 8 plants, 1.7 months veg time, cut them about a week too early as well, but yeah. 1000w hps in a 3.7x3.7x7' flowering chamber.

ww, and sativa seedbank white lady, 4 of each.

grunt.. you all make me sick.

My best yield was my first grow in soil. I burned the crap out of the plants, but managed to get 4.5 oz off of a 250w HPS using some bagseed that hermied in the end. Gross..

My second crop was a sensimilla crop, 400w HPS, 10 plants. Probably... 3oz. Those lowrider genetics and a bad hempy bucket setup really held me back. There is just a limit you can do with a 3x1 rectangle regardless of the light you hang over it.

I'm moving into a 3 shelf stadium 2000w MH setup with 36 plants, 'legal' grow. I'll see what some kush genetics and some organic love can do with that.

yeah, im down to a 400w hps in a 3x3x5 grow tent, looking to get about 6 oz dry, last harvest gave me too much weed, gave most of it away, lol. but yeah ugmjfarmer, sounds like you just have to grow with experience, you live and learn! keep it up, your next grow is gonna be sweet.

i saw a pic of one plant in high times mag g13 haze crossed with blueberry that yeilded 7 pounds and that plant was huge

My biggest was a 3 pound plant. It was pretty tall,about 8 feet and very round, would take 4 or 5 people holding hands to surround it. And even though that was 15 years ago, I remember that weed well.

2200 watts, 4 x 8 table, Full Canna Coco line (coco a, b, cannazym, canna coco slabs), Advanced Horticulture Bloom Line, Humic and Fulvic, Cinderella 99, Started from rooted clone. 6 pounds.

This is why we love the cindy 'round these parts.

I have only done SOG.

Largest yield per plant has been 134g. Average yield? 50-60. This is mostly due to plant count and plant size. When I can run more plants I'll take 60 from 48 plants vs 134 from 12 ANY DAY.

Latest posts

Back