Largest yeild you ever had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
So I want to hear the largest yeild ya got off one plant. Dry

Well seeing how we have only been growing for less than a year our best yield was 6 oz. 13 grams from 4 plants. Another grow we got 3 1/2 oz. from 1 White Widow mother. We are looking at a nice harvest this time around with 22 White Widow clones so i will update i'm sure. ;)

best i've done is 19 local TVK; a 9 week sativa = 3 lbs 6 oz. dry weight

I got almost a Q/P from 1 plant I dont no the name it was one of my buddies seeds from one of his friends plants haha if anyone can understand that anyway the **** was dank smelled like cat piss almost nice dence buds

My personal best was just under 1.75g/watt. 80 plants of Mad Scientist Sativa Select and Mad Scientist Fruit Punch. 4K watts
Still haven't hit the magical 2g/watt though. But I'm no quitter! :D

Biggest yeild outdoor one plant is 15oz', but I had a coupel ripped off that would have easily eclipsed that.
Biggest indoor was 120grams, or just over a QP. That was vegged,and 5 weeks of flower under a 430eye, then finished under a 600 lumatek/eye combo

best yeild so far has been 4oz from a cosmic nights gal, great smoke man.
i`m continually trying to beat that record though...as you do.

well ill go one better recent grow yielded 21 gms from 17 plants

did go tits up that grow

lol

pkj

to date:

White Rhino:

319g wet weight
109g after 2 day dry in DIY Dry chamber, into Jar for cure.

Fisrt gorw was 4oz and it was bag seeds and not to bad...

8oz on first 4plants first year grow! 4 more to go hung 2 stinky ones today!!

Just harvested "ICE" from nirvana though Dr Chronic.

Wet weight after manicure 433grams.

Lets update. 15.8 outdoor one plant (dry) Indoorpersonal best shoudl be smashed soon as well, give me a few weeks on that one.;)

Latest posts

Back