Largest Yield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen a dude on another site pull 1 LB. off of 1 plant using LST. Freaking thing was stuck to the screen and ****. :eek:

There was a pic on Yahoo that said this guy had a 2 lbs dry cake of buds from 4 plants. So thats a 1/2lb per plant.

I got slightly over 2lbs off of two plants outdoors last year. Both were in 10 gallon flower pots. I was able to move them around with a dolly to maximize the sun light all around the plants. Lots of pinching(supercropping) as well. Thats dried weight too.:yay: :aok:

ctmpphpo8KNah.jpg

Bojok said:
I got slightly over 2lbs off of two plants outdoors last year. Both were in 10 gallon flower pots. I was able to move them around with a dolly to maximize the sun light all around the plants. Lots of pinching(supercropping) as well. Thats dried weight too.:yay: :aok:

What strain was that Bojok ?

Regards runbyhemp :)

Bronzeberry and Genius x Budda's Sister. A buddy of mine that plays alot with the Cinderella 99 and Apollo strains..........That Bronzeberry is a cross with an original Blueberry out of Holland........;)

Check a good photo of it in the Bud picture of the month photos and vote...HEE HEE :D

I harvested just over 1 lb of white widow off one plant some time back.

Latest posts

Back