Larry OG at the Chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Getting ready to leave for Negril Saturday which means everything in my flower tent must come down this week. This is my LArry OG cut that is still my favorite smoke and plant to grow. Very high flower to leaf ratio on her and she is pretty easy to trim. She did well considering everything that has gone down this year. From Spider Mites to my Mom getting really sick.

Some pics: First cpl no trimming last few big fan leaves trimmed.

P6060049.JPG P6060051.JPGP6060055.JPG P6060056.JPGP6060057.JPG

Those are some monster buds Hammy. I hope your mom is still doing better and you have a great trip. Enjoy. and send me a larry bud, would ya? Mine were all boys.

Maannn Hammey :icon_smile: Nice looking Larry brosef. Looks like about 2-3oz dry?

Nice harvest HL:)

Rosebud said:
Those are some monster buds Hammy. I hope your mom is still doing better and you have a great trip. Enjoy. and send me a larry bud, would ya? Mine were all boys.

Thanks Rose and that really sucks that you got all males. 10 out of 10 or did some not pop? My Mom continues to improve. Will be going in for a surgery to remove a drainage tube soon.

Hushpuppy said:
Maannn Hammey :icon_smile: Nice looking Larry brosef. Looks like about 2-3oz dry?

Thanks Hush...I am guessing between two and 3 ounces dry. The buds on her swell real nice and even after they cure stay pretty full. If it wasn't for the fact that I enjoy trying new strains I wld just grow tents full of LArry.:D

pcduck said:
Nice harvest HL:)

Thanks pc...I am looking forward to a month or so off from growing. Hopefully all my cuts make it through the lay off in the fridge and I can start fresh with no Spider Mites.

How are you going to take care of the initial curing process if you're going to be out of town out of curiosity? Need the burp the jars, right?

getnasty said:
How are you going to take care of the initial curing process if you're going to be out of town out of curiosity? Need the burp the jars, right?

Everything I chop will get hung in my large flower tent to dry. The day I get back I will trim all the buds off the branches and start the jar/burping process. I hve been doing this for like 3 years now. I always chop everything right before I leave and hang ry in the tents. Works out well.

Jesus Christ! I just can dream about an harvest like that one! Many congrats and my best wishes to your mum!

Pistil said:
Jesus Christ! I just can dream about an harvest like that one! Many congrats and my best wishes to your mum!

Thanks Pistil...the kind words are appreciated.

Glad every thing is going well HL, grow wise and real life, i havent grown a Larry to finnish:eek: in 6 months but i got seeds and this will definetly light a fire under me and pop some Larry, im still smokin him though, still my favourite also, LOL, great job as usual.

Hammy, that is a Bud Bush-plain and simple! Those buds are HUGE. Hey, need a butler on your Negril trip? I'll help figure out some way to carry some of your Larry, as I doubt there is anything there as good!

AG

Hamster Lewis said:
Getting ready to leave for Negril Saturday which means everything in my flower tent must come down this week. This is my LArry OG cut that is still my favorite smoke and plant to grow. Very high flower to leaf ratio on her and she is pretty easy to trim. She did well considering everything that has gone down this year. From Spider Mites to my Mom getting really sick.

Some pics: First cpl no trimming last few big fan leaves trimmed.

View attachment 190542 View attachment 190543View attachment 190544 View attachment 190545View attachment 190546

Looking great Bro.
I have become a big fan of Larry OG. Probably my favorite all time smoke. I am about to fill my tent with Larry cuttings, just to get my stash up.
One question, how do you prepare your cuts, before you put them into the fridge, for storage? I really have a few cuts, that I would like to store, for when my Larry run, is finished.
Thanks Bro,
and nice grow.

HomieHogleg

nouvellechef said:
Ahh. I remember her now :)

Lol....she is hard to forget once you hve smoked her.:)

dman1234 said:
Glad every thing is going well HL, grow wise and real life, i havent grown a Larry to finnish:eek: in 6 months but i got seeds and this will definetly light a fire under me and pop some Larry, im still smokin him though, still my favourite also, LOL, great job as usual.

Thanks dman....LArry has been the one constant in all my grows. I am really sad when the jar of LArry runs out. Especially if I am between harvests and hve to go long without her. Got some Afghani IBL coming down tonight. I am not impressed with what I see but we all know how she smokes is a big part. I hve smoked some straight up crappy lookin bud that has put me in my seat. :)

Amateur Grower said:
Hammy, that is a Bud Bush-plain and simple! Those buds are HUGE. Hey, need a butler on your Negril trip? I'll help figure out some way to carry some of your Larry, as I doubt there is anything there as good!

AG

Thanks AG...wife wants it just me and her in Negril so can't help ya out there. :)

And yeah every year the wife and I both complain for the first few days about how much better our smke is then the Jamiacan Bud we usually score. :)

Dan K. Liberty said:
nice plants Hamster . . . love the guitar too

have a great trip mon

Thanks Dan...the guitars are another passion. ;)

HomieHogleg said:
Looking great Bro.
I have become a big fan of Larry OG. Probably my favorite all time smoke. I am about to fill my tent with Larry cuttings, just to get my stash up.
One question, how do you prepare your cuts, before you put them into the fridge, for storage? I really have a few cuts, that I would like to store, for when my Larry run, is finished.
Thanks Bro,
and nice grow.

HomieHogleg

Hey Homie...I did a thread that we lost in the crash about storing cuts in the fridge. Basically I take my cuts from my host (mom) plant and I trim the leaves a bit but not prep them like I wld if I was cloning. I put them in a zip lock baggie and they go into the crisper. When it's time to use them I remove them and then prep them like I wld for cloning, dip them in some root gel and into the clone machine. I hve gotten cuts as old as 30 days to root fairly easy.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Rose and that really sucks that you got all males. 10 out of 10 or did some not pop? My Mom continues to improve. Will be going in for a surgery to remove a drainage tube soon.

My sister felt like a new woman when her port was taken out.

I only ordered 3 seeds of the Larry and all three popped in more ways then one.ha I did manage to get two seeds by pollinating Buku with the boy Larry. I should have done more but I was nervous about pollen.

So Hammy, can I get seeds for what you're growing or is it clone only? I'd like to try that.

AG

Amateur Grower said:
So Hammy, can I get seeds for what you're growing or is it clone only? I'd like to try that.

AG

I got my cut out of a 10 pack of Cali Connection Larry OG. I believe The Tude sells them. Single Seed Centre also.

Latest posts

Back