Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Need a place to keep track of my GJ info. Will be updating this with pics as we go along.

Strain is my Larry OG cut which I just got back. (Thanks again PJ)

2 plants in well worn One Gallon Smart Pots. Love me some Smart Pots.

Soil will be my usual. Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix with added Perlite and Sweet Lime.

Shooting for 10 weeks on both of these. How my outdoor temps hold up will ultimately decide how many weeks. Growing indoors in the Summer here is not easy. I usually take the summer off and shut things down till the late summer. This year I will be running a Veg tent all summer. I want to make sure I hang on to my Larry OG cut this time.

They have just been moved to the veg tent after some defoliation of the lower 1/4. Took 4 more clones as insurance. :)

So I am marking this as Day 1 of Flower 4-4-14

Here are our two players.

View attachment IMG_20140404_213238.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140404_213242.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140404_213247.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140404_213251.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140404_213301.jpg

I am so happy you got your cut back. That is awesome. I hear you about taking more clones,... They look great...I love the smart pots myself...

Flowering mojo Hamster... I will be watching.

Those ladies look great HL - here's to hoping the summer temps stay in check :ccc:

I am so happy you got your cut back. That is awesome. I hear you about taking more clones,... They look great...I love the smart pots myself...

Flowering mojo Hamster... I will be watching.

Thanks Rose...this should be an adventure this late in the year.

Did I tell you I hit that cut of yours with my Boysenberry Male?
:headbang2:

Glad you got your lady back. She is a jewel.

Did I tell you I hit that cut of yours with my Boysenberry Male?
:headbang2:

Glad you got your lady back. She is a jewel.

No you didn't....have you run any of the beans yet? I will pop in at the other place and see if you have any pics up if you did. I want to hit her with a Satori male. I just need to get some more Satori beans. I went through the pack I had. :D

Wht up hammy I'm here to watch. . How's the hell ya been

What up bro....good to see ya. I am hanging in there. It's nice to get a chance to flower this Lady out again. It's been a long time since I last ran her. Thanks for popping in.

Hope you are good and it's nice to see you around MP again.

Imma always be around bro. . Imma ***** more of I can upload pics from my phone. . Dunno yet but hope so cause imma plan my kush grow in a few months. . Gonna cross humboldts seeds chemdawg to there Bubba Kush thento they're pineapple kush. . This should be fun lol. . Oh Yea I jus posted something would like your opinion aswell dawg take care and JusBlaze

No you didn't....have you run any of the beans yet? I will pop in at the other place and see if you have any pics up if you did. I want to hit her with a Satori male. I just need to get some more Satori beans. I went through the pack I had. :D

The seeded plant is finishing as we speak. Looking at a couple more weeks I suspect.

Pretty sure I have a sealed unopened pack of Satori. Still haven't run one yet.

Latest posts

Back