Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah. . Im trying some 3 gal ones out now. . I had got them free from the grow shop. . I got the pics up along with a lil info about the golden tree nutes that I got for free. ... JusBlaze

Just perfect...wow, nice work Hammy.

Thanks Rose...I have them good and green now. Just gotta keep them healthy and get them through the inevitable heat come Late May and early June.

Looks as though you may have grown this before.
:farm:

Ummm....maybe once or twice. :D

Thanks for popping in Brother...this grow here is only possible because of you. Much thanks Amigo. :)

The Hamster magic is starting...... look out... I love your grows Hammy. You da man.

Hey hey, glad to see you got her back! Now it's on..

Hey hey, glad to see you got her back! Now it's on..

Dude you just made my night...:) Been wondering how you have been. Asked around and got no answers. I hope all is well my friend. Hate when close friends drop off the radar...but I understand the need. It really sucks that Good people have to hide for a plant that is safer than prescription meds and even alcohol.

Man some real deep green there hamster. Looking great

it's so.........green :chuck:

Plants & clones look great HL

Only a matter of time til that lady is in your jars bro... she looks like shes gonna be chunky... : ) :48:

NV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see ya around man...

it's so.........green :chuck:

Plants & clones look great HL

Thanks burner...

Only a matter of time til that lady is in your jars bro... she looks like shes gonna be chunky... : ) :48:

NV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see ya around man...

What up bro....thanks for popping in. I just have to get through the inevitable heat come late May, June. Will be nice to smoke this lady again. I missed her.

You know I don't think in 35 years I have ever had a plant more of a pain in the *** to root than that cut of yours. I'd take 20 cuts and be lucky to have 3 to 4 root, which is why I retired her.

She did give birth though a couple of weeks ago and her offspring told me they would like to make their way back to poppa at some point.

She was hit with my F3 Purple Male Boysenberry who has so far been an amazing stud.

View attachment P4260001.jpg

:vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back