Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Hamster! Just popping in, and your one gallon pot grows always amaze me! Green mojo dude

Great work Hammy! Way back when ya grew The RRF auto I kinda started to try an mimic your use of 1gal containers (not quite as well as you do though), but good enough to keep smoking good smoke. With some proper training, my 2-3ft plants will give me more than a buddies 6footer gives him. I owe alot to the people here at MP. Maybe the day will come when we could have a MP convention or something.

Looking great Hamster! Just popping in, and your one gallon pot grows always amaze me! Green mojo dude

Thanks bro, the kind words are appreciated. One day I will have to get some 2 gallon Smart Pots and do a side by side and see if I am missing out on yield.
:) ♫♫♫

Great work Hammy! Way back when ya grew The RRF auto I kinda started to try an mimic your use of 1gal containers (not quite as well as you do though), but good enough to keep smoking good smoke. With some proper training, my 2-3ft plants will give me more than a buddies 6footer gives him. I owe alot to the people here at MP. Maybe the day will come when we could have a MP convention or something.

Hey my friend, good to see you and thanks for the popping in. I remember the RRF days. :) Back when I actually liked Autos. :p

I am glad the one gallon pots work out for you as well. I just find them easy to deal with and never made the switch to bigger pots. Appreciate you popping in. I think they had an MP get together a couple years before I joined. Seriously thinking about skipping Jamaica next year and going out to Hemp Fest.

We are at 30 days of flowering today. Will try and take some pics tonight after lights on.

♫♫♫

C'mon on over for Hempfest. We can have a :bong: sesh or 3. :)

C'mon on over for Hempfest. We can have a :bong: sesh or 3. :)

I am working on the wife 7...she really loves the annual trip to Jamaica. Will continue to work on her. :)

Din't get to snap any pics last night. Hopefully tonight.

I took cuts from my two clones and have them in Rapid Rooters. Will mark this as day 1, and see how long till we get roots.

Man I can smell them from here!!!!! Awesome as always hamster!

Nice job Hammy,,but whats new,,yur stuff always looks great bro.

Latest posts

Back