Larry OG Hamster Cut LED One Gallon Pot Chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Took down the smaller of the 2 Larry OG I have going. This one was at 64 days of Flower. One Gallon Plastic Pot. Flowered under nothing but LED lighting. Other one is in a One Gallon Smart Pot and will go the full 70 days of flower and come down next Friday.
Some Pics:
View attachment IMG_20140823_210759.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140823_210810.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140823_210824.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140823_210829.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140823_210842.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140823_210846.jpg

Just lovely Hamster, I see you also have a new light, looks like the same type as Orange has.

Looking very good Hammy. Do you see any difference in yield under LED? Looks like some nice colas in there... the top pic's are beautiful.

Very frosty ladies ya got there, lookin` great, pictures ain`t bad either. Congrats are in order. Peace.

Hammy, I am curious why you take the Larry at 10 weeks when Cali-Connections says an 8 week flowering period? Are you trying to make this more of an indica high than a sativa high?

Hampster,
Those are the top led lights right? How you liking them? I got a purple kush plant under on at 6 weeks now. i'm a little disapointed by the bud size but this is a new strain for me and i'm wondering if its just a low yeilding strain.

nice stuff there hampster. what light is that? i have taken a liken to the vero 29 warm white. i have seen some good grows under both the whites and the red/blue leds.

Just lovely Hamster, I see you also have a new light, looks like the same type as Orange has.

You would be correct MR1. Doing some testing. Can't say much right now but i will let you know if that changes. The TopLed panel I have has worked well. I don't like that it's not modular. Also not crazy about reflector style. I think more focused ways of delivering the light would be more beneficial. Especially with penetration.

Looking very good Hammy. Do you see any difference in yield under LED? Looks like some nice colas in there... the top pic's are beautiful.

Thanks Rose. Yes I will say right up front that the yield could be a problem if you don't cater your grow style a bit. That being said I think quality LED lights can get the job done quite nicely. The Larry OG I just took down tonight in a One Gallon Smart pot put out a lot of fat buds. Almost twice as much as the same cut in a One Gallon Plastic Pot. I got quite a few heavy colas.

Very frosty ladies ya got there, lookin` great, pictures ain`t bad either. Congrats are in order. Peace.

Thanks for the kind words.

Hammy, I am curious why you take the Larry at 10 weeks when Cali-Connections says an 8 week flowering period? Are you trying to make this more of an indica high than a sativa high?

This is the very same cut I ran from that first run. It went 10 weeks to get to about 5-10 percent Amber. It has stayed pretty consistent. I just took one tonight at 10 weeks and it was actually about 5 percent at best. The one I took at 9 was pretty much all cloudy. I do however use this as a Pain Killer/Sleep Aid. At 8 weeks it definitely shows it's Sativa Side. :D

Hampster,
Those are the top led lights right? How you liking them? I got a purple kush plant under on at 6 weeks now. i'm a little disapointed by the bud size but this is a new strain for me and i'm wondering if its just a low yeilding strain.

One of the fixtures is indeed a TopLed fixture. I have been impressed with it so far. The other is a test light.

As for diminished yields...I have noticed right away that i have to alter my grow style. I can already say that I will most likely wind up growing in a SOG or SCROG style eventually. You have to get as much canopy space as possible and manage it height wise as well. Just flipping plants and doing mild training on them will most likely keep yields down. I wanna eventually try and do 9 plants SCROG style in my 4x4 Flower tent. Right now I am just trying to get the basics down.

nice stuff there hampster. what light is that? i have taken a liken to the vero 29 warm white. i have seen some good grows under both the whites and the red/blue leds.

Thanks giggy...One is a test light and the other is a TopLed light. So far so good. The fact that i could even pull off a grow in the Summer Indoors is a big positive. The rest is gravy.

So here we are at 10 weeks. One gallon Smart Pot, which has once again out performed it's One Gallon Plastic counterpart. It has to be about 1.5 times yield on this one. This one ran right at the same as HPS just eye balling it. Will weight it dry but i am impressed.

Some pics:
View attachment IMG_20140829_211043.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_211048.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_211058.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_211103.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_211109.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_212536.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_212947.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_213941.jpg

Hamster ,I like like all that juicy resin on those buds, should taste great.

Hamster ,I like like all that juicy resin on those buds, should taste great.

Nothing better than Sugar Coated Nugz.

Thanks for popping in.....:vap_bong__emoticon:

Thanks giggy...One is a test light and the other is a TopLed light. So far so good. The fact that i could even pull off a grow in the Summer Indoors is a big positive. The rest is gravy.

i know what you mean about the summer indoor grow. my wife has been pissed about the electric bill.

Latest posts

Back