Larry OG Hamster Cut under LED Flower 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Some pics of the 2 Larry OG's I have under LED light in my Flower tent. Not sure how far they are along, 2-3 weeks maybe. I already know i need another light in order to use the full space in the 4x4 tent. That being said I am impressed with what I am seeing. As you can see they look real healthy and temps here have been in the mid 90's for about 10 days to 2 weeks. They have been getting silicate added to there water.

I defoliated them a bit and the bottom 1/4 has been removed. This is a total learning experience. First ever run with LED lights.

View attachment IMG_20140712_210629.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210620.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210612.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210602.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210553.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210533.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210330.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210312.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140712_210304.jpg

I didn't know your grow could look any better then it has forever, but it does, these are prettier..And you old ones were awesome. Really nice Hammy. Led mojo for sure, we will walk thru this new tech together...I like that lights too.

I am new at growing indoors or at all for that matter. What soil, chems (if any) do I use? What's a "tent"? Thanks for the info hamster lewis. Your plants look beautiful!!

Looking great, in for the greenness

Thanks bro...I try and keep them green for the entire ride. Need to dial it back a little though with the LED lights since they seem to eat less.

I didn't know your grow could look any better then it has forever, but it does, these are prettier..And you old ones were awesome. Really nice Hammy. Led mojo for sure, we will walk thru this new tech together...I like that lights too.

Thanks Rose. Between the lights and the Silicate they seem very dialed in in spite of the heat. Will start adding Humic Acid this coming week.

Your plants are looking mighty fine Hamster, how tall are they if you don't mind me asking, I see they are above your doorknobs?

I am new at growing indoors or at all for that matter. What soil, chems (if any) do I use? What's a "tent"? Thanks for the info hamster lewis. Your plants look beautiful!!

Thanks Brosef. Let me see if I can help you a bit.

I live in the Northeastern US and use a Seed starting soil mix with little to any nutrients in it. With MJ it is important to be in control of the plants feeding. It has specific needs that need to be met in order to do well.

Nutrient wise I use General Hydroponics 3 part system.
floraseries-performance-pack.jpg

I Veg in 2x4x5 foot tents and Flower in a 4x4x6.5 foot tent. Like this>>
DSC024273.JPG

I used to run one 600w HPS and one 400w HPS in the Flower tent. Now I am running one LED fixture. I will be adding one more soon.

Looking real good there Hamster. I am so missing my Larry hash :(

Can't wait to hear about yield. I've always liked your setup (using the no nute soil)and the resulting yields, great control. :aok:

:peace:, Hammy.

Thanks Brosef. Let me see if I can help you a bit.

I live in the Northeastern US and use a Seed starting soil mix with little to any nutrients in it. With MJ it is important to be in control of the plants feeding. It has specific needs that need to be met in order to do well.

Nutrient wise I use General Hydroponics 3 part system.
floraseries-performance-pack.jpg

I Veg in 2x4x5 foot tents and Flower in a 4x4x6.5 foot tent. Like this>>
DSC024273.JPG

I used to run one 600w HPS and one 400w HPS in the Flower tent. Now I am running one LED fixture. I will be adding one more soon.

Just gotta love that flora series, sure happy with my results from the entire expert line up. Just added the Kool bloom dry for the first time, things are really starting to get sticky.

I can't wait to try the LEDs, still researching things, might do a combination of lights next run.

Yeah I am loving the LED Light so far. As for GH, I won't use anything else. Affordable, easy to use and works great.

Nice job Hammy. Great looking plants, I'm in. I'm gonna use LEDs I think, IF Ohio ever gets their act together. Not this year I'm afraid...:bong2:

Thanks pp... I will be picking up one more of these LED lights and going all LED this Fall/Winter. I have been impressed so far.

I guess the led has come of age. what wattage, brand are you using oh honored and venerable hamster.

I guess the led has come of age. what wattage, brand are you using oh honored and venerable hamster.

I believe it is made by TopLED. I will track down the link to the light and post it here.

Latest posts

Back