Larry OG, Jack the Ripper and G13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
Hey everyone! :ciao: I am back after a little bit of away time. Can i jump on this larry og bandwagon? Seems to me, i am going to enjoy this ride.:hubba: So while i have been gone, i have been fine tuning my grows and getting some good genetics. (thanks to the tude) last order got to me in 4 days! awesome...sooo as the title said, this grow has a few tasty strains.

Just to update ya on my area

my grow room is 4x3x8 with 2 400watt hps

2 veg tents. 1 with a 6 bulb HOt5 the other is just getting set up with another t5. i use roots organic dirt and i also use soul synthetics for nutes.:)

So my larrys are on there way as you can see from pics. i ordered reg beans so i still have to wean out the boys if there is any.

the jack that i have going i got from the only guy i know to get weed from. when i ordered some lemon skunk and sour creme from the tude awhile back i called him and asked if he could get me some clones, and this is what i got....omg this stuff is amazing. nuff said. lol if you have never tried it you got to...imo

the next is the g13 labs gigabud.. great strain, short, fast finish, taste is great. not as strong as the jack but great every day smoker.:D

i also just dropped 3 mixed cali beans trying to get a blackwater or tahoo

so i think thats my update for now, more pics coming and i just wanted to say.. thanks to this site and some great people i can really enjoy this hobby of mine. :D

thanks for stopping in, and lets hit this :48:

larry2.jpg

larry3.jpg

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

giga3.jpg

this is a sour creme from DNA that i ran...dang this strain grows like crazy.

sourcreme2.jpg

jackclones.jpg

These are my jack clones i took. there are in my bud room now. more pics to come!

Lookin green and mean saw, keep up the good work.

Peace

Looking real good! Welcome back brother!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
How did that Sour Cream smoke?

:yeahthat:

Have two freebies ... I take ages to flower right ? Looking nice :aok:

Hey thanks all, I did like the sour. Great taste. Grows real tall in some of the phenos. Looking forward to tasting this Larry though.

Nice looking plants my friend. The sour cream I would like to try some day. Stay safe. PEACE!! :)

Thanks pp, I got 2 very different phenos from my last pack of seeds. I really like the taste and high from this strain. I just crack three from ch9 seeds as well. So the journal gets bigger. :smile:

Hey yall, its been a bit since i updated but wanted to share my larrys with yall.:hubba: So i popped 5 seeds 1 seed never made it and 4 came right up.

i got 4 females. yippee. anyhoo these shots are from larry1 and 2. larrry 2-4 are staged about 2 weeks behind each other. Larry one is at 7 weeks and looking great. i did not top her just to see what she would do. larry 2 i topped and tried to get a even canopy. :hubba:

This larry is a grower for sure, and she will suck the water. lol i have never grown a kush like this. i am very excited! I hope ya like.

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg

Latest posts

Back