Larry OG LED Dried but not yet cured.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice...enjoy. The bud looks perfectly ripe and a good cure is just gonna complete the experience!!........going to look at my plant now and urge it to hurry up!

The Larry OG looks bomb.
How does it smoke hammy? Is it a nice heavy indica?

The Larry OG looks bomb.
How does it smoke hammy? Is it a nice heavy indica?

Thanks Stank. How long you go in Flower has a bit of influence on how she smokes. I have taken her as early as 7 weeks in an Emergency, as in the grow had to come down immediately. I have taken her as long as 80 days with one that was in the back of the tent and I forgot how long it had been in Flower till checking my notes. I usually take her at 9-10 weeks. At 9 she is a nice body stone with a slight head high. Good stuff. At 10 she gets a bit more Narcotic and can put you down if you smoke too much. At 11 she was not that much more Narcotic. A tad but either way smoking too much is like a Brick to the Head. :D

Nice hammy.
I'm in the market for a DLSR camera. What type of camera do you use bro?

Nice Job Hammy. You guys are really doing a good job with LEDS.

Looks really good! Obviously you know what you're doing. How does it taste?

Is it skunk or fruity or? I try to note the flavors of different strains. I had been eying this one for a while but without much info. I usually avoid skunky strains.

Latest posts

Back