Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was already JAAM. 1st December :aok:. I'm the crazy one that only veg for 3 or 4 weeks ;).

Looking good cant wait to see these babies flowering out....:D

Very nice. I love those fat leaves. Can't wait to see how this story ends.

howdy bho... great strain selection, and very healthy looking veg'd girls you got their. This should be an exiting show for sure!

Thanks guys ... Yesterday was reading a old thread about lumens per square feet by StonedBudy (?) ( a user from MP growing since the 40's ) and Thunder something ( was very stoned and was very late at night ) that stated that the vegetative stage is the most important phase to a sucessfull grow ( among lot's of other stuff ) so i think i'm in the good way. Let's see if i do not ruin anything :doh:.

Hit it :48:

Hi MPers,

Ladies watered today. Everything good.

Have bought a new extraction fan ... More powerfull and with a RH sensor. Hope that solves my RH issue. Will mount tomorrow after done a DIY muffler. Also bought some Sonodec ducting. Expensive hobby ... Or not if maths in order ;).

Some pics of the ladies and the cloth clippings thing. It has helped fighting the stretch in some plants. Gravitational bending or LST in early flowering :hubba: . I'm sure someone has already tried this or has his/her own ways to battle this.

DSC_5657.jpg DSC_5660.jpg DSC_5661.jpg DSC_5662.jpg DSC_5663.jpg

Looking nice bho :aok:

If they stretch really bad you can squeeze the branch you want to bend over till it gets soft then just bend her over also. Getting it soft makes it so the branch does not snap. I have done this many times with no ill effects but for the cola having a bit of a curve in it:)

Looking good BHO, I pinch sometimes like Duck mentioned if I have one getting away from the rest, just to keep an even canopy.

I have tried that in previous grows and the result was snap. That was why i tried this way :aok:. Guess that need more training.

It works that is what matters ;).

How common is this to take cuttings from flowering plants?
I have never attempted this, but it would be a great thing if it works.
I have always been concerned that reveg would be required.
Maybe not if taken withing the ferst few weeks.
What do you folks do?

They can take longer to root but i'm with no worry ;).

Welcome :aok:

coming along great bho. nice color...:)

Merry X-MAS all ...

Some pics of the ladies in the flowering tent :icon_smile: . Everything is just fine. Needed to raise two plants a little.

Also already have two clones with roots. Nice :aok:.

DSC_5670.jpg DSC_5669.jpg DSC_5671.jpg
DSC_5672.jpg DSC_5673.jpg DSC_5674.jpg

Latest posts

Back